قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ 12-year-old girl develops bacteria that eat meat after swimming on the beach in Florida

12-year-old girl develops bacteria that eat meat after swimming on the beach in Florida



A 12-year-old girl recovers after she has developed a life-threatening disease after she has visited a beach in Florida.

Kylei and her family went to a beach in Destin, Florida, in early June, according to Fox59. After the family returned to Indiana, the girl began to feel pain in her leg.

When they came back, Brown remembered WFLA, "Monday, we wake up to start our day and Kylei wakes up and she has pain in her

Later," I had to put it on my back and bring it around, "she said.

Her leg was swollen and had a fever, according to the report. Brown called a doctor who told her to take the girl to the emergency room.

"When they told me that we had to go home and put our bags and get to Riley [Hospital for Children, in Indianapolis]my anxiety went from 0 to 110," she told Fox59. "I knew something was wrong."

Doctors thought she had a blood clot, but her blood pressure was constantly falling, Michelle said. "It was rude." This is the reason the bacteria enter the blood stream and the body.

"When they were doing MRI, on her calf, they began to notice that the infection had begun to spread and flow quite quickly through her body," said Brown to WFLA.

Kylei was then put under emergency surgery to stop the infection, the Fox report said.

"The emergency surgery is to hope to save her leg but more importantly to save her life," Brown said. "If it was not the quick reaction and the aggressive treatment, we would not have it … It's hard to think if I waited another day or even a few more hours. We are just very happy. "

According to WFLA, doctors have found an infection behind her knee, making her condition critical. "They take her in an emergency surgery, trying to remove the infection from her leg, doing so, they tried to save her leg and save her because the infection was moving so fast," Brown said.

Kylie spent about a week at the hospital and was sent home, where he recovered.

"I told my mother several times that I want to be normal again with my leg," Kylie told Fox's partner.

Brown warned other parents not to allow their children to swim outdoors with cuts.

"It's so hard to see friends and family on the beach having fun because we were there and we were doing the same thing and almost lost it," she said.

An anxious mom also publishes pictures of the girl's infection on Facebook.

"The storms of the days before excited the ocean and it was not as clear as it usually is. The water seemed cloudy. It was only allowed in the water to our ankles, because the waves were huge and the underwater was too dangerous. We did the best of it and we had a great day at the beach, "she wrote on the social media website.

Bacteria found in fast food, BBC say

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an aggressive infection kills one in three people who receive it.

"Accurate diagnosis, rapid antibiotic treatment, and rapid surgery are important to stop this infection." Ask the doctor immediately if you have a fever, dizziness or nausea shortly after an injury or surgery, "the agency warns on its website

It says that burns, cuts, abrasions, insect bites, surgical wounds and puncture wounds can lead to infection


Source link