قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ 12-year-old girl signs an infection during Florida's beach vacation

12-year-old girl signs an infection during Florida's beach vacation



A 12-year-old girl from Indiana is infected with a life-threatening, carnivorous infection while resting on Florida beach with her family. Kyle Brown stayed in hospital for a week and underwent surgery. "It's so hard to see friends and family on the beach, to have fun because we were there and we did the same, and I almost lost it," said Michelle Brown, Kyle's mother. For the end of her trip to Destin, Florida, earlier this month Kylei began to feel pain in her leg. When the family returned to Indiana, the pain became a swelling and then a fever. Brown called and arranged a meeting with her doctor, but she did not realize how bad the situation was until the doctor directed them to the emergency room. anxiety changed from 0 to 1

10, said Brown. "I knew something was wrong. Brown said the doctors first thought he might be a blood clot. She was staring horrified that her daughter's condition was getting worse. "Her blood pressure was constantly falling," Brown said. Doctors soon discovered that Kylei had necrotizing fasciitis. There had to be surgery to help remove the infection. "The emergency operation is to hope to save her foot, but more importantly, to save her," Brown said. According to US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it kills 1 in 3 people who receive it. Rapid medical treatment is key. "If it was not the quick reaction and the aggressive treatment, I would not have the bacteria usually shrinking in water and going through an open wound. On his way to the beach, Kylei put his fingers in the water just a few days after clutching it on a skateboard. rubbing her toes, scraping her fingers and that, "Brown said. Now I finally got home and Cayley still has a needle in my hand because of my antibiotics. Her leg is still wrapped and she starts therapy to go again. "I told my mother that I want to be normal again with my leg," says Calley. to know the dangers and signs of such infections. She hopes that other family vacations on the beach will not end with a tragedy. "It's hard to think about whether I waited another day or even a few more hours," Brown said. "We are just very happy." If you have any open wounds, you should avoid spending your time in hot tubs, swimming pools and open waters, according to the CDC. It is important for the wounds to be clean and covered, and if you have symptoms of infection, you are immediately treated.

A 12-year-old girl from Indiana is infected with a life-threatening, carnivorous infection while resting on Florida beach with her family.

Kylei Brown stayed in hospital for a week and underwent surgery.

"It's so hard to see friends and family on the beach, have fun because we were there and we did the same, and I almost lost it," said Michelle Brown, Kyle's mother.

By the end of a trip to Destin, Florida, earlier this month, Kylei began to feel pain in her leg. When the family returned to Indiana, the pain became a swelling and then a fever. Brown called and arranged a meeting with her doctor, but she did not realize how bad the situation was until the doctors redirected them to the emergency room. Riley, my anxiety has gone from 0 to 110, "Brown said.

Brown said the doctors first thought that this might be a blood clot, and in horror he watched her daughter's condition get worse.

Doctors soon discovered that Kylei had necrotizing fasciitis. There had to be surgery to help remove the infection. "The emergency operation is to hope to save her leg but, more importantly, to save her." The infection is aggressive and life-threatening, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, killing one in three people who receive it. it was not the quick reaction and the aggressive treatment, I would not have it, "said Brown.

Bacteria usually sink into water and enter through an open wound, her toes in the water just a few days after scratching her

"She began to tear her fingers, scratching her fingers, the legs of her legs, and she almost cost her life, "said Brown.

Now I finally got home to her antibiotics, her leg is still wrapped up, and she starts therapy to go back. I told my mom that I want to be normal again with my leg, "said Kylie.

When the family begins their long journey to Brown, other families want to know the dangers and signs of such infections, and hopes that other family vacations on the beach will not end with a tragedy.

"It's hard to think about whether I waited another day or even a few more hours," Brown said.

If you have any open wounds, you should avoid spending time in hot tubs, swimming pools and open waters, according to the CDC.

It is important for the wounds to be clean and covered. and if you have symptoms of infection, treat immediately.

AlertMe


Source link