The Oregon Health Authority announced Saturday that there are two new cases of measles in the area after a person with the disease passed through Portland International Airport earlier this month.
Health officials say a resident of Lane County and a visitor to Washington County have been diagnosed with measles. Both were on the same Delta flight that landed in Portland from Amsterdam on October 12th.
None of the cases has been fully vaccinated against measles.
Health officials are urging people to call a healthcare professional or an emergency. a care center if they think they may have been exposed to measles or have symptoms such as fever, coughing, red eyes or rash.
This seeks to avoid exposing others to the disease in waiting areas. [1
In the last few weeks, people may have been exposed to the disease in various places in the region. Here is the list of exposure locations:
- Saturday, October 12, 11:30 a.m.-1: 30 p.m., Portland Air Lines Inc., flight 0179 from Amsterdam ( AMS) to Portland (PDX)
- Wednesday, October 23, 4pm – 7pm, Blue Mist, 1400 Valley River Drive, Suite 130, Eugene
- Wednesday, October , 23, 6pm – 7pm, North Fork Public House, 2805 Shadowview Drive, Eugene
- Sunday, October 20, 12: 15-3: 45 p.m., Wu & # 39; s Open Kitchen, 15660 SW Pacific Highway, Tigard
- Sunday, October 20, 4: 45-8 p.m., Costco, 25900 SW Heather Place, Wilsonville
- Wednesday, October 23, 1: 15-3: 45 p.m., Tous Les Jour s, 11735 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Beaverton
- Wednesday, October 23, 1: 45-4: 15 p.m., Starbucks inside Target, 10775 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Beaverton
County Clackamas County
- Monday, October 21 12: 15-2: 45 p.m., Merchant Joe, 15391 SW Bangy Road, Oswego Lake