قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ A man says he's almost dead after he has sucked flesh-eating bacteria

A man says he's almost dead after he has sucked flesh-eating bacteria



A man from Georgia says he hired a bacterium during a family vacation in Florida and nearly died. From his annual trip to Panama City, Florida, earlier this month.

The practicing nurse first thought it was a kidney infection – until Meredith's foot became purple.

Last week, Meredith said:

Bacteria sneak into a barely visible scratch under Meredith's knee while he was in the waters of Florida, according to the exit.

"I almost lost my leg or my life," Meredith said.

"Anyone who goes to the beach should really be very cautious before entering the sand or the water," he said. "I never thought this would happen to me."

The same infection that Meredith made took the life of 56-year-old Gary Evans of Texas this month.

A Memphis man, Dave Bennett, died 48 hours after [0005] Lynn Fleming, of Florida, also died after receiving bacteria that ate meat from an innocuous cut leg at a beach, her family said in June .


Source link