Her life was in hot water.
Taylor Bryant thinks the Jacuzzi at Dolly Parton's home will bring pleasant memories of hot tubs and treks – instead she was left with a life-threatening skin condition that almost rotted
"Our first family vacation – what a luck this? " The 26-year-old mother of two children from Indianapolis, India, tells WISH-TV News 8.
Within a few days of Bryant's relaxing excursion to Pigeon Forge, Tenn., She felt bad in March. The pain in her leg quickly became unbearable, and soon Bryant was struggling to walk. A local emergency medical clinic has prescribed a 10-day course of antibiotics to treat a mysteriously inflamed limb ̵
"I would say [the pain was] worse than labor," she says. "I do not know what could be worse than that." She finally went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with pseudomonal folliculitis – a common skin infection that could become lethal if not treated. The papers suspected she had the hot-vacation infection. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, we were in the hydromassage bath and [my doctor] was like, "This is the only way I thought you could get this hot tub infection," says Bryant on RTV6, ABC's local affiliate. [19659002Edinspetsialistpoinfektsioznibolestikazacheamputatsiyatayevazmozhna-nosleddvesedmitsisledintravenozniantibiotitsityauspyavadasepreborisinfektsiyataTyavarviotnovonovseoshtesechuvstvaemotsionalnakogatosispomnyazabolkataotprezhivyavaneto "At first I was grateful that I have a foot," said Bryant for trial, "but rather grateful to be alive."  Folliculitis is so often agreed in a fluid, heated pools that centers Disease Control and Prevention called it a "hot tub rash" or an infection of the hair follicles, labeled full of buds buds, according to the Mayo Clinic. says that her specialist told her that the usual trimming activity clears the way to enter your body: "When you shave your legs, you break the skin, so you open your legs."
To protect life and limbs, experts recommend bathing and bathing soon after swallowing.