Here are all Goals / Challenges for Returning a Limited Time Mission to Fortnite Battle Royale.
New for Fortnite in season X / 10 are missions, and limited time missions are replaced after seven days. The new limited time mission is called Return.
The objectives / challenges for this limited time mission can be seen below, and the fulfillment of three of these objectives will unlock the loading screen, which can also be seen below. Limited time mission goals are unlocked one by one and once the last goal is released, players have less than 24 hours to complete any unfulfilled mission goals before being replaced.
Limited Return Time Mission Challenges / Objectives
Here are all the challenges / objectives players will need to complete for the Return Time Limited Mission:
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations ( 1
- Exceptional opponents in Solo or Duos mode ( 150 )
- Inflict damage with covered weapons on opponents ( 500 )
- Fields or Lonely Lodge ( 7 )
- Use different throwing elements in one match ( 2 )  Land on Top of Floating Island and Meteor ( 2 )
- Visit Lot and Sunny Steps in the same match ( 2 )
Returning Limited Time Mission Awards
- ] 1 Goal Completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 Goal Completed – 500 XP
- 3 Goal Completed – Catastrophic Set_01_DA Loading Screen
- 4 Goal Completed – 1000 XP
- 5 Goal Completed – 500 XP  6 goals completed – 10 battle stars
- 7 (all) goals completed – 2000 XP
Mission Restriction Limited Return Screen
Here is the boot screen to unlock after completing any three goals Limited Time Return Mission / Challenges.
Content Continues below ad
Once you unlock this loading screen, you will be able to collect a hidden battle star somewhere on the map in Fortnite. We'll provide a guide on where to find the star as soon as it's available for collection.
Remember that these missions are only available for a limited time, so be sure to complete them as soon as possible to help you progress through Bitcoin Season X.