Greetings, Arsians! Your friendly neighborhood, Dealmaster, is back and reports a bargaining duty – and a boy, will it need extra coffee? That's because today marks the start of Amazon Prime 2019 Day, an increasingly mischievous business event, which believes that the largest online rebate products in the country exceed the number of black Friday prices in the middle of the summer. This year's Premiere Day lasts 48 hours from July 1
Before we touch the deal with our deals, disclaimer: As is often the case with big sales events like this, most of the bids for Premier's Day this year are not deals at all. Amazon will promote thousands of "discounts" over the next two days, but with such a large volume, most of these offers will naturally have less than special prices or will apply to less than the desired products.
Many "transaction prices" are relative to MSRP, which products have not sold for months, for example, and some companies artificially raise product prices before the start of the event. (As always, pricing sites are a convenient tool for checking good deals.) Prime Day is not a "break" for Amazon Prime users – the only people who can take part in the event – as much as a business from several a billion dollar retailer who wants to increase his sales during a typically sluggish shopping period. This is also a way for Amazon to convert more buyers into primary members who are believed to spend twice more on the site than non-subscribers.
However, there are some really great deals for those who need a particular device – you just have to know where to look. That's exactly where Dealmaster comes: he spent the last few days collecting and checking the technical deals in preparation for the event. Below you will find a Prime Day 2019 buffet, which we welcome, including discounts on smartphones, personal computers, monitors, headphones, laptops and more. You can click on the content below to get to a certain section of transactions, and we'll highlight the particularly good deals at the peak of our delay. Dealmaster will frequently update this list over the next two days, so if you do not see anything you like now, be sure to check back again as more offers are available.
Note: Ars Technica can earn sales compensation from links in this post via affiliate programs.
Top 10 Amazon Prime Day Deals 2019 (for now)
This is a new low price for Amazon 4K- and HDR-ready media streams that are sold for $ 50, but are generally reduced to $ 40 each. few weeks. His previous lowest level reached the holiday season last year when he briefly went for 35 dollars. Fire stick is more or less neck with Roku Streaming Stick + when it comes to 4K streaming keys – the latter has a simpler interface, the first one has better voice search and Dolby Vision HDR. At $ 25, it's a fantastic value.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (8GB, Ads) e-reader + $ 5 e-book credit + Kindle Unlimited subscription (3 months) for $ 84.99 (typically $ 129.99). the best value of an electronic reader is returning at its lowest price of $ 90 for Prime Day, but here you get more than an electronic reader. Included in the sale price is $ 5 ebook credit along with three free months of Kindle Unlimited, reading Amazon's subscription service. Amazon has modernized Paperwhite, generally priced at $ 130, at the end of last year with a new waterproof design and audible integration with audio books, two of the many features that make it our preferred reader.
It may not be the newest model, but the Apple Watch Series 3 remains a solid smart watch, and it's rare to see how cell phone Apple Watch is down to that price. Series 3 can still make and receive calls even when your iPhone is not with you or off. It can also send and receive text messages and get regular application updates anywhere you have a robust cellular connection. This, along with the usual viewing features – daily activity and training tracking, heart rate monitoring, GPS tracking and viewing apps – make this purchase a good one at $ 229. And if you do not need a mobile service, just the GPS model is down to $ 169, which is also a new level.
The 128GB version of Apple's latest 9.7-inch iPad has dropped to $ 329 each so often in the past. but it is now a new level of $ 299. It remains a gold standard for general purpose tablets with an even faster A10 Fusion chip, great display, Apple pencil compatibility and a solid 8-10 hours battery life. It also has a Home button and a headphone jack! This is not as powerful as Apple's iPad Pro, but it's the best iPad for most people.
(19459028) (19459028) (19459028) (19459028) (19459028) typically $ 849.99).
- 23.8-inch HP VH240a – 1080p, IPS, 60Hz for $ 99.99 (typically $ 109.99).
Deals on TV and Home Entertainment
Deals on TV and Home Entertainment
] $ 479 (typically $ 579).
- Google Pixel 3 (64GB, unlocked) for $ 539 (typically $ 664.99). Pixel 3 XL (64GB, unlocked) for $ 639 (usually $ 719.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB unlocked) for $ 549.99 . Samsung Galaxy S10 + (128GB, unlocked) for $ 699.99 (usually $ 799.99)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB, ).
- Motorola Moto G7 64GB, Unlocked) for $ 229.99 (usually $ 299.99).
- LG G8 ThinQ with Alexa (128GB, unlocked) for $ 499.99 (typically $ 849.99). 034] Samsung Note 9 (64GB, unlocked) for $ 399.99 (usually $ 499.99)
- $ 799.99 Samsung Galaxy S9 + (128GB, unlocked) for $ 449.99 (usually $ 599.99) ($ 479.99) Transactions
Advert from Ars Technica