Publisher XD Network and developer MICAteam of Sunborn Games Technology have released a second preview trailer and a new gameplay preview video and tactical turn-based tactical RPG screenshots Back shrink: Bakery with code name.
Here’s an overview of the footage and the game via XD Network:
The visualization of the gameplay includes a boss battle against Noel, the younger sister of the main character Jeffuty. The footage shows the new 2D models live, dynamic battlefields and advanced motion graphics, unprecedented for tactical RPGs.
After about 41seconds in the video, we get a look at the character sheet, showing the eight combat statistics of each character outside the standard HP, AP and SP. Each character also has its own unique passives, weapons and inventory of other abilities.
Back shrink: Bakery with code name is a tactical RPG game that is currently being developed for PC, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices. The game is a remaster of the Sunborn Network Code name: Bakery girl (2013) with improved graphics, sound, stages, gameplay mechanics and plot; is also a continuation of Girls Frontline and background to what is to come Girls Frontline 2: Exilium, the leading titles of the developer. The game expands on Reverse collapse The universe as the player takes on the role of Jeffutty as she struggles to survive the war. With this project, Sunborn Network returns to the premium model of the game with a full experience for one player.
Watch the footage below. See the screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, please follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments for driving, including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port.
- There are no console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters. You do not need to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.