The Green Bay Packers led the Kansas City Chiefs in their last preseason game. The Packers started with the ball.
- First Run: Kyle Schurmour got his first chance at fullback, and veteran Carlos Hyde started the running game. The starting offensive line (from left to right) was Dino Boyd, Jeff Allen, Nick Alegretti, Ryan Hunter and Pace Murphy. Nick Keizer won the start at tight end. Bosses ran with Hyde three of the first four plays. De'Anthony Thomas made a catch from 20 meters. Marcus Marshall was the next back after Hyde, all but did not confirm Darwin Thompson for the No. 2 team. The assault had opened Rushard Davis in the back left of the end zone third down from the 9-yard line, but he pulled it down. Harrison Butker's 28-yard field goal was good.
Second Driving: The Chiefs nearly went three and out before Schumour was fired down to third and he threw the ball straight into Davis' hands, pushing it 1
- Second drive: Schurmur suffered a marshal's hand and he was recovered by the Packers at Chiefs 29. for non-athletic behavior immediately after the game. Marshall has the next two carries for two yards.
- Fourth Drive: Green Bay forced a third down (third and goal) after the Chiefs started on the 7th line. Assault hit Fortson in the left end of the end zone for the score.
- Fifth Drive: The Chiefs pass the ball to Marshall for the first three games of the drive, but a retained penalty by Zack Golditch returned them within 10 yards. Green Bay forced a third down, where Leaton threw it to Marshall for eight yards, slightly down from the first down.
- Sixth Drive: Litton's first pass was knocked down the line of scrimmage, but he completed the passes to Davis and Tremon Smith to grab the first and extend the drive. Leaton threw an incomplete pass deep left to third down, but the Chiefs went for him in fourth and turned seven yards away from Marshall. Marshall got another carry for 12 yards on the drive and turned another fourth down with seven yards. A penalty from Green Bay put KC on the goal line, and two plays later, Leaton hit Keizer for a four-yard TD.
# Chiefs Starting Defense tonight:
Ivie – Hamilton – McCray – Ataochu
Ragland – Niman – O & # 39; Daniel
Watts – Lucas – Fenton – Clayborn
– Brandon Keeley (@BKSportsTalk) August 30, 2019
- Second Drive: Attaochu recorded a second sack first down and made a third down. Ragland still in the game. Three-and-out.
- Third Drive: Joey Ivy was summoned for a defensive punishment, after which he compensated by forcing an incomplete pass. Fields was then guilty of punishment for interfering with a pass at Green Bay 6. With the threat from the Packers, Claiborne had a tear-down tear in the back left of the end zone, but he grabbed his right shoulder. Fields took his second penalty from the drive by grabbing his opponent's mask. The Chiefs 'defense couldn't overcome Fields' mistakes as the Packers scored again – a 2-yard interception to Jace Sternberger.
- Fourth Drive: DesHonne Keizer tried a deep ball a second down, but Fields offset his previous drive by doing a nice job of staying covered and not taking PI at the end of the game. Keizer's throw at second and 17 was intercepted by safety Jordan Lucas, who returned the ball to Green Bay 7.
- Fifth Drive: Keizer fired again after interceptions, finding Theo Reding on a 29-yard return pass. Two-minute warning. Kizer worked with the Chiefs 30 before a timeout. Fields took another penalty shoot-out to take Packer to the 1-yard line. Two plays later, the Packers scored again to take a 20-10 lead into halftime.
- Sixth Drive: Attaochu recorded his fourth game and Cavon Walker fired Kizer.
- Seventh Driving
- Wide receiver Rushard Davis, whom Uncle Dave Tube said could return to the careers of some teams in the league (but not the Chiefs), had the first representative there for superiors (fair catch). Davis had a good return from 24 yards on his second attempt, but he was erased from an unnecessary penalty kick by Daniel Sorensen. Davis returned the first blow of the second half.
- Running back / wide receiver Tremon Smith picked up his first kick return.
- Dustin Colquit punishes the chiefs first; Jack Fox launches.
- Rashad Fenton returned the first kick to start the second half 30 yards down the 30 yard line in Kansas City.
- Kyle Schurmour : 14/20 for 143 yards, one touch and one catch | one tide