- Chicago airports are expected to handle 60% -70% fewer passengers on this Thanksgiving, but there will still be crowds and precautions to take the Chicago Tribune.
- Orlando International Airport expects 90,000 passengers to cross on Sunday after Thanksgiving WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
- Coronavirus cases are beginning to gather as passengers for Thanksgiving at DIA Colorado Public Radio
- No Crushing Thanksgiving: Air travel will be busier, but that doesn’t say much in the pandemic year Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- TSA debuts coronavirus-related security enhancements at San Diego International Airport KPBS
- See full coverage in Google News