Every training day of the season, Chiefs of Kansas City release an official injury report leading to the next match. The Chiefs travel to Buffalo to play the accounts on Monday at 16:00 Arrowhead Time.
Here are the latest injury reports for the week for both teams – including the official designations of each team:
- The right-wing fight with Mitch Schwartz (from behind) was a surprising addition to the boss injury report. He was not in the report until Saturday when he appeared with dubious status. The fact that he trained fully on Saturday is a good sign, but now he is a player to watch out for when the Chiefs release inactive around 2:30 pm Arrowhead Time on Monday.
- After missing Thursday, backback Anthony Hitchens (non-COVID disease) is practiced entirely on Fridays and Saturdays and is good to go.
- Left guard Kelechi Osemele (knees) and wide receiver Sami Watkins (hamstring) missed a workout throughout the week and were managed outside for Monday. Osemele was placed in the reserve for the wounded on Saturday afternoon to make room for Le’Veon Bell to stop.
- On Accounts‘side, tight end Dawson Knox (calf) is off.
- Cornerback Tre’Davious White (back) missed Bills training all last week and his match on Tuesday against Titans from Tennessee. Linebacker Matt Milano missed the aforementioned with a furnace injury.Both were limited to Thursday, but a full Friday. White retained his full status on Saturday, but Milan was limited, so although both players are dubiousWhite seems a little more likely to play on Monday.
- Wide successor John Brown (knee), who missed last week’s match, was limited on Saturday after two full practice sessions. The bills left by the Quinton Spain (leg) guard went from full training to limited practice to no practice as the week went on. They are both dubious.
For Friday’s injury report, Press here.