Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Conan O’Brien doesn’t tell Trump any more jokes about TBS’s last two months

Conan O’Brien doesn’t tell Trump any more jokes about TBS’s last two months



Welcome to Best of Late Night, a brief overview of the highlights from the night before that lets you fall asleep – and allows us to make money watching a comedy. We’re all at home right now, so here they are 50 best movies on Netflix right now.

In his monologue on Monday night, Conan O’Brien announced that in 11 years he would “liquidate” his late-night TBS show, with the final episode airing on June 24.

“Some of you are wondering why I’m doing this? Why end things here at TBS? “And O’Brien said.” And I’ll tell you: since a very old Buddhist monk once told me that in order to take something, you must first leave something. “

O’Brien said he was leaving to launch a “fourth iteration” of his HBO Max program later this year, and that his last two months at TBS would be dedicated to videos of his favorite moments and would include special guests. .

“I’m very proud of what we’ve accomplished here,” O’Brien said. “So, what I would like is, in the last few weeks, I would like to be happy to look back at all the absurd madness that my team and I have invented. Best of all, I just want to point out that there will be a shocking bit, if any, references to Donald Trump because it’s always been my favorite kind of comedy. “

“According to polls, the last time we were close to being optimistic was in 2006. I’m not surprised. Then Tom Hanks returned the mullet. ” “Jimmy Fallon.”

“That’s right, 64% are optimistic, while the other 36% have had a tough weekend in the Kentucky Derby.” “Jimmy Fallon.”

Roy Wood Jr. shared the story of Black royalty on Monday in the Daily Show.

Dr. Anthony Fauci will offer some updates on the coronavirus on Tuesday at Jimmy Kimmel Live.


Source link