Our current guide for controlling PS4, Xbox One and PC. Control is the latest supernatural thriller for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
You join Jesse Faden as she enters the mysteriously sinister Federal Bureau of Control in search of her younger brother Dylan. However, the bureau is attacked by a force known only as Hiss, whose motives are unknown.
Jesse finds himself in the position of Director – Chief of the Federal Bureau of Control. That makes her the only person who can stop Hiss and she doesn't even get paid.
Our step-by-step control will soon provide a step-by-step guide to complete the core missions as well as side missions and other helpful guides.
We've also included some helpful tips and tricks to help you travel through your oldest home.
Control is divided into a series of basic missions.
Each mission will take you to a new area in the oldest home, the seat of the Federal Bureau of Control, as you try to stop Hisa and find Dylan. However, both Hiss and various puzzles will try to stop you in your songs.
The guides below will guide you through each mission, explaining how to solve complex puzzles and defeat difficult Hiss.
We & # 39; You have also included the location of the various collectibles you can find when traveling through the Oldest House. These range from employee complaints to science presentations, each giving you an idea of life at the Bureau.
However, be careful, these manuals contain spoilers.
Control – Director Replacement
Control – Prague
Guidebooks on Control Countries
As you cross the strange world of the Oldest House, you & # 39; I will encounter other oddities besides your primary mission of finding Dylan.
That can be anything from fighting a fraudulent object of power to helping Ahti, a completely normal doorman. Ahti thinks you are his new assistant and he doesn't. I don't want to miss his holiday so you can do as he wants.
These manuals contain spoilers. Side Mission Missions Objects:
Side-porter mission missions:
Other control guides
As you travel through your oldest home, you'll encounter a number of oddities besides Hiss. If you want to survive, then you need to make sure that you are at the top of your supernatural game. Below you will find a list of guides to help you destroy Hiss and the other dark occupants of the oldest house:
Control tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you get through the oldest house:
- Remember to upgrade Jesse! After completing a mission, you will be given a number of ability points. You can use them to improve Jesse's health and various strengths. You can do this at the control center in the Central Executive.
- Always stay on the move in combat. Combat control is fast and if you get cornered you can be dead very quickly. For this reason, it is a good idea to stay on the move by avoiding bullets and throwing chairs at enemy His.
- Deconstruct all unwanted mods. Deconstructing unwanted personal and weapon mods will supply you with a small amount of Eastern energy. You can then use this Eastern Energy to create new weapon forms for your service weapon to help you extract Hiss.
- Collect as much collectibles as you can. The oldest house is full of collectibles that you can find. Some are small Easter eggs, others hint at dark past events at the Bureau, and a few will unlock new side missions that you will complete.
- Setting counteraction. Countermeasures aboard are additional small tasks that you must complete while battling Hiss. Completing the fight will reward you with a variety of weapons and personal mods.
- Find new objects of power. The objects of power are what give Jesse her supernatural powers. You will find some power items like flops. The disc is part of the main storyline, with others hidden away in side missions. Try to find as many objects of power as possible to increase Jesse's list of abilities.
- Always use personal and weapon mods. Personal and Weapon Mods provide you with a variety of incentives – from extra health to boost recharge speed. A well-chosen mod can be the difference between winning or losing a battle. So always remember to stay on top of your mods!