Just two months after its launch, Samsung’s latest phablet is already on sale for Prime Day. You can currently get the Galaxy Note 20 for only $ 799 from Amazon, saving $ 200 from the phone’s regular price on the $ 999 list.
At $ 999, the regular Note 20 already contains a lot of what makes the $ 1,299 Galaxy Note 20 Ultra so great. And at $ 799, that’s almost half the price of the Ultra.
Galaxy Note 20 5G unlocked: was $ 999 now $ 799 @ Amazon
You can get Samsung’s latest 5G phablet for a $ 200 discount during Prime Day. It comes with a dazzling 6.7-inch AMOLED display, S Pen and a very capable three-camera system. Note that only Mystic Bronze and Mystic Gray.View Deal models are sold
This deal is not only a great opportunity to save one of our favorite phones of the year, but also an instructive moment: the lesson is that no one should ever spend full price on a Galaxy smartphone.
Seriously, look around. Nowadays, the prices of the latest Samsung phones have dropped in a record short time after launch. The Galaxy S20 FE had a $ 100 discount the day he came out, and the Galaxy S20 range has fluctuated by several hundred at various incentive retailers throughout its existence.
And it’s not just Samsung’s more expensive phones. The Galaxy A51, which usually costs $ 399, is $ 285 for Prime Day. The Galaxy A71, which offers 5G connectivity and usually costs $ 600, is currently $ 419, also on Amazon.
To bring it back to the Note 20 in particular, however, this would be my choice among Samsung’s sales range. This phablet has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display that looks amazing, a three-lens camera system that can outperform Google and Apple’s best technology in many cases, and of course this useful S Pen. It looks great, works even better, has a lot of handy note-taking features, as you’d expect, and lasts a decent amount of time to charge. What more could you want?
So, if you are looking for a new phone and want to buy something nice, but do not want to put four digits on it, note 20 should be at the top of your short list thanks to this deal. And if you want to stay up to date on every savings opportunity this week, we recommend keeping it locked in the best deal center for the first day of Tom’s Guide.
Shop for Early Prime Day sales on Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles
- Apple Deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch and more
- Beauty Deals: $ 4 deals for Revlon, Maybelline and others
- Bed linen and bathroom: deals with blankets, shower curtains and mattresses
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland and more
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus and more
- Furniture: deals for office chairs, bedside tables and chests of drawers
- Halloween decor: deals in costumes, candies and decor
- Headphones: deals from $ 8
- TV sales: deals from $ 115
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks and Windows machines
- Lego toys: up to 30% discounts on Lego kits
- Mattresses: deals for Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle
- Office chairs: deals from $ 39
- Pet food / supplies: up to 40% discount on food and treats
- Snacks: up to 35% discount from Quaker, Starbucks, Lay’s and others
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs and more
- Tablets: save from Apple, Samsung, Fire HD and more
- Whole foods on Amazon: up to 45% discount for Prime members
- Winter clothing: coats from $ 39