The unfortunate deficiency of many big online gaming demos is that there are usually problems from the gate. Sometimes huge problems. BioHare's Anthem was not exempt from this rule, but the team provided a supplementary update to what was fixed and what is still being considered. problems, and sharing what was fixed:
Him VIP VIP Demo – Day 2 Update: //t.co/u2S6Ma3wzS
– EA Help (@EAHelp) January 26, 2019
Here is the current list of the most reported and known issues affecting some players:
- Rubber bands during free transfer and / or missions. a copy that does not unlock when you reach level 12.
- An endless charging screen when you start the game or embark on an expedition.
- Unable to go through the screen for the title of the anthem. 19659012] Fixed or Improved: Some players from Xbox One can not get access to the anthem demo.
As I already mentioned, it's really not uncommon to make it happen with online play before it's fully launched and even then, day one is usually a huge mess as well. According to Anthem almost full 180 since it was officially revealed, it is understandable that so many people would be interested in touching the game itself.
We recently sat down with the BioWare team to talk to the developers and play a lot of the game. The verdict? This completely blew our expectations from the water. You can read your full thoughts about the new IP address here (warning, there is a lot) with a small snippet below:
"All in all, Anthem really seemed to fulfill his promise to feel something entirely new , but with BioWare fans, initially my impression was "Wow, it's not a BioWare game at all," but over time I realized it was not quite true, like playing with BioWare in terms of interaction, but mechanically I felt very new as a French fan of HARDCORE BioWare, it was not a bad thing, it's new but it works. " Anthem will have a ton of content being played both in the beginning and in the coming years. But for those who want to play a little earlier, there are a few things you need to know:
- If you have pre-ordered or you are an active EA Access subscriber, , on February 1, the open demonstration goes live and everyone will be able to spend the weekend playing hymns.
- If you subscribe to Origin Access Premier you will be able to start playing the entire game in Early Access on February 15th. Or you can play the first 10 hours the same day in First try.
- Finally, our World Launch Date is February 22!
Anthem arrives on February 22 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Are you excited about the new IP? Join the conversation in the comment section below or hit me on Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy!