Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Ellen DeGeneres will return to the studio to make her show without an audience at hand

Ellen DeGeneres will return to the studio to make her show without an audience at hand



Ellen DeGeneres returns to the studio.

The 62-year-old DeGeneres will return to work next week in the Warner Bros. lot to film her daily talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, without an available audience.

According to Variety, the program, produced by the World Bank’s Telepictures Productions, will return to the studio on Monday with skeletal staff and crew.

Ellen DeGeneres, 62, will return to work next week in the Warner Bros. lot to film her daily talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with no audience available.

Ellen DeGeneres, 62, will return to work next week in the Warner Bros. lot to film her daily talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with no audience available.

Telepictures Productions aims to keep the number of employees to a minimum, all receiving their normal salary after problems that staff had last year in the first months of the shutdown.

Last week, the production company kept the talk show during its hiatus during its recovery from the virus, in addition to the jump in its home county of Los Angeles, according to Deadline.

The show, which stopped a week after its initial return on January 4, shows reruns from December 10 after DeGeneres said it was positive.

“Hello everyone, I want to let you all know that I have a positive test for Covid-19,” Ellen said on social media. – Fortunately, I feel good right now. Anyone who has been in close contact with me has been notified and I follow all the correct instructions of the CDC. Please be healthy and safe. Love, Ellen.

The show, which stopped a week after its return on January 4, shows reruns from December 10 after DeGeneres said it was tested positive.

The show, which stopped a week after its return on January 4, shows reruns from December 10 after DeGeneres said it was tested positive.

Ellen returned to work last fall, implementing social distance protocols amid the spread of the virus

Ellen returned to work last fall, implementing social distance protocols amid the spread of the virus

“Due to the COVID-19 wave in Los Angeles County and the continued safety of our staff and crew, The Ellen DeGeneres Show will accelerate production by one week,” the company said, with January 11 being the current target date for resumption of production on the show.

Ellen, who is married to 47-year-old Portia De Rossi, returned to work last fall, implementing remote social protocols amid the spread of the virus.

The Los Angeles Department of Public Health has advised entertainment productions to discontinue their personal operations amid a local jump in the county.

The veteran TV personality's show initially halted production on December 10th after DeGeneres said she had posted positive results on social media.

The veteran TV personality’s show initially halted production on December 10th after DeGeneres said she had posted positive results on social media.

“Although music, television and film productions are allowed to work, we ask you to strongly consider stopping work for a few weeks during this catastrophic leap in COVID cases. Identify and delay higher-risk activities and focus on lower-risk work for now, if at all possible, ”the department said, according to FilmLA.

As of Thursday, globally, 1,895,925 people have died amid more than 87,952,778 positive diagnoses worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University. The total mortality from COVID-19 in the United States was 364,735 people, with a total of 21,543,310 positive diagnoses.

In Ellen’s home state of California, officials said more than 28,045 people had died from the virus amid more than 2.5 million positive tests.


Source link