Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition launches for PlayStation 4, Switch and iOS and Android devices worldwide on January 23, 2020, Square Enix announces
In Japan, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will be available both physically and digitally for the PlayStation 4 and Switch for 4,800 yen, as well as iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play for 2,800 yen. IOS and Android versions can be downloaded and played for free to some extent. PlayStation Store pre-orders include a special PlayStation 4 theme, featuring original game artwork and box physical artwork as a bonus.
New features in Remastered Edition include:
- Online multiplayer for up to four players.
- Play on different platforms with the cross game feature.
- Transferring stored data to cross-progression (via) platforms.
- Challenging new dungeons and post-game bosses added.
- New variants of skin symbols added for each tribe.
- Added new items for equipment.
- Recently recorded songs on "Kaze no Ne" and "Hoshizukiyo" by Yae.
- Recently recorded story.
- Recently recorded character voices.
Here's a quick overview of the game via Square Enix:
Long ago, a giant meteorite fell on land and a deadly miasma destroyed the world. Crystals keep the miasma under control, but the power of the crystals is not eternal. Young adventurers go on a trip once a year, looking for "myrrh drops" to purify the crystals. These are chronicles of brave young adventurers who travel to protect their home. These are the Crystal Chronicles.
Watch the new trailer below. Check out the new set of screen shots, Japanese boxing art, and the PlayStation Store pre-order theme in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- No Drive – via comments including trolling, baiting or posting shit.
- Know when not to comment . If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments . This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or malicious content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Without port-begging .
- No console wars
- Use spoiler labels when posting spoilers or NSFW (non-nude) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the subject of content outside the spoiler labels.
- Be respectful of other commenters . You don't have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple tag, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.