UPDATE: Fortnite update 9.10
"Show off your moves in New York City inspired, Downtown Drop LTM by Jordan featuring Creative Artists NotNellaf & Tollmolia," Epic explains. "Launch off massive jumps, grind down city streets and collect coins to win!"
"Score big when you chop the Hang Time Bundle, get the Grind Outfit, the Clutch Outfit, and challenge pack unique to the set." [1
Epic has released patch notes for
These are described as "randomly selected locations on the map that have a high loot rate with an increase of Supply Drops "
The Hot Spots contain Loot Carriers, which can be shot down for higher quality weapons
As previously reported, the update also makes big changes to the game's audio
Check out the full list of 9.10 patch notes
Score big w hen you cop the Hang Time Bundle. Get the Grind Outfit, Clutch Outfit, and a challenge pack unique to the set. pic.twitter.com/skvIygASFF
– Fortnite News May 22, 2019
• Sniper Rifles only. Downed players are eliminated instantly.
.835% to .677%
• Reduced availability from chests from 4.65% to 3.98%
• Reduced drop count from 3 to 2.
• Shadow Bombs have seen a lot of late-game use, we wanted to encourage risk vs. reward when picking up the item up.
• Unvault Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle
• Available in Vending Machines, Chests, and Floor Loot
• Available in Uncommon and Rare Variants
• Since the Thermal Rifle and Scoped Revolver have both recently been bolted, this week we wanted to bring back an oldie but goodie to round out the medium / long-range item
• Reduced the availability from floor loot from 2.015% to 1.409%
• Reduced availability of chest loot from 2.183% to 1.846%
When compared to other items of similar rarity, the Combat Shotgun was dropping a bit too often. Bug Fixes
• Dropping part of a consumable item stack no longer interrupts using the consumable
• Shadow Bombs correctly leave the item
• Shadow Bombs are consumed properly when picking up and replacing item during activation
• Ability to move is no longer
• The Bush now correctly attaches to players in specific animations, such as skydiving
• Resolved inconsistent behavior while using Flint-Knock pistol during crouch
• Boogie Bombs now properly prevent affected players from skydiving
• Remote issues
Explosives will now open and close with the doors they are stuck to.
• Introducing Hot Spots!
] • These Hot Spots represent the presence of Loot Carriers.
• Minute of One Hot Spot
• 25% chance for 2 Hot Spots
• 5% chance for 3 Hot Spots
• Loot Carriers drop and weapon of Rare or higher quality along with two stacks of ammo
• Hot Spots will have between 12 and 16 Loot Carriers depending on the size of the location.
• Fixed an issue with auto
• Fixed an issue with auto
• Fixed an issue with auto (19659004) • Updated environmental and cozy Campfire Trap collision to better allow players to walk over campfires
• Players can no longer fire / reload weapons while reviving and DBNO teammate.
• Fixed a regression in level streaming performance introduced in v9.0. (19659004) • Reduced hitches shortly after landing, especially on low-end hardware (eg Switch)
This will significantly improve loading times for buildings and reduce instances of players landing on low-LOD meshes. ] • Improved enemy jump sounds
• Reduced the time it takes for the enemy in-air audio loop to kick on, for better awareness of an enemy dropping in on you from above
• Boosted the volume of nearby footprints and landing sounds of enemies not in line of sight
• Tighter spatialization of near-range pickaxe sounds from other players
• Added clearer sound when an enemy confirms an edit on a building piece within ~ 2 tiles of
• Your emote music is now prioritized over other players emotes in the front-end
• The emote music is now full stereo when in the front-end
• Lowered the minimum speed required to trigger a landing sound
• Enemy pickaxe sound now plays correctly from the impact point and not from the player using the pickaxe
• The Boom Bow's fire sound has been fixed to not
• Changed "Return To Lobby" to "Leave Match"
• Adjusted the "damage" color when taking the shield damage to an increased contrast of the original
• The intention is to increase the readability of the current shield value immediately after taking the damage, but red caused players to believe they were taking more damage Bug Fixes
• Party Leaders who left their party's current match could start a new match and take the whole party with them