The Fortnite 10.20 update launches on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
And the good news is that since this is only a content update, the 10.20 update does not require a downtime.
According to the patch notes, the latest Fortnite update introduces Zapper Trap.
As you can see from the trailer below, the thrown consumable destroys a damaging electrical trap on both sides of the construction element.
Traps inflict 50 damage on shocking enemy players who are in the tile on their face.
Elsewhere, Floating Island returned to Fortnite Battle Royale with an update of 10.20.
It can be found slowly making its way all over the map and you can access it through a low gravity swirl.
Fortnite's other updates of 1
Updating Fortnite 10.20 patch notes in full …
WEAPONS + ELEMENTS
• Added Trap Trap.
• This item has been discarded and occupies an inventory slot.
• On impact, the thrown object is deployed. harmful trap on both sides of the building.
• On impact, it automatically builds a wall and then destroys a harmful trap on both sides of the wall.
• Traps shock opponents who are inside their face tiles.
• Fault: 50
• Traps have 1 second expand t name before they can be triggered.
• When triggered, traps have a 0.5 second delay before firing.
• Once the traps are on, they have a cooling time of 2 seconds before they can be operated again.  • Epic rarity.
• Found from floor edges, chests, vending machines, delivery drops and lamas.
• Drops in Stacks of 2.
• Maximum Stack Size: 4.
• Floating Island
• Floating Island is back and slowly making its way around the map!
• Although separated from the ground below, it can be reached by a low-gravity vortex.
From hot correction on August 27
• Removes overheating sound from Minigun.
• This was supposed to solve the problem of overheating. the sound will play longer than intended and / or incorrectly represent the value of overheating.
From the current correction on August 28
• Changes made to the Turbo Building. Details of these changes can be found in our blog post.
From the server on August 29
• Fixed an issue where POI names would not appear on the map.
From the server on August 31
• BRUTE air stop problem fixed.