Fortnite released its 9.41 patch to update the content with many new features. The central element is the new storm tracking gun, but you'll also find some special festive elements along with changes in balance and change. Read on Exhaustion and Notes on Patches
The Sniper Rifle The Storm Scout as it is called, is unique for one major reason. This range has what Epic calls a "built-in meteorological map", and this allows you to know where the upcoming storm circles will be before the in-game migration begins. This should give you an advantage, allowing you to get there early and position yourself to take out enemies that appear late. The pistol is also available as an epic, and as a legendary drop, and makes 81
Epic added birthday gifts and birthday cakes second birthday. They, along with Prop Hunt's limited time, will enter the game on Thursday, July 25th. you can read more about what we know about the Fortnite birthday event for more details. The cake will restore health and shield.
The update also adds new overtime challenges ; The first one is now available, and most of all they reward XP and boot screens, although those who have the Battle Pass can get new styles for some skins.
Creative Mode added movie sets and highlights created by the Prop Hunt community LTM. Save the World was updated with a new Pulsar 9000 Sci-Fi Rifle.
A wider feature is a new picture-based picture function for viewing matches. Epic points out that you can use this to watch the pro-Am and the Fortune World Cup finals while playing as well. As usual, it has made some major changes to the card that will likely appear in the game as the game prepares to move to the 10th season that may be coming soon. Check out the full notes for fixes below:
Fortnite v9.41 Content Update Update
Sniper Sniper Rifle
Be one step ahead of the storm
They say the best gifts are surprises.
Celebrate another year of Fortnite with birthday cake!
- The Sniper Sniper Rifle
- The scope of this sniper rifle contains a built-in meteorological map showing the upcoming turbulent circles before being discovered
- Available in Epic and Legendary Rarities
- Damages: 81 / 85
- 1.1 Circles Per Second
- Uses heavy ammunition.
- Loading speed: 2.84s / 2.7s. Birthday gifts
- Available in the legendary rarity.
- Can be found in Underground Battle, Chests, Vending Machines, Drops for Supply, and Lamy.
- Not available in playlists for arenas and tournaments.
- Gifts have six possible packs of prey.
- Birthday Cake
- Found around various POIs.
- Not available in playlists in the arena and tournament.
- Grants 5 Health and 5 shields. and win XP with the challenges of the 9th season. Jump into the game now for more information!
- Found around various POIs.
- PiP (Picture in Picture) Streaming
- Go to the Fortnite lobby to start exploring the world of Fortune Cup Pro- while playing the game! Get profits while watching your favorite racers. For more information, see our blog.
What is new? Camera. Action! Set the scene for the next blockbuster with movie sets and galleries.
- Players can now edit pre-built structures during play.
- Coins no longer disappear while in Creation mode after the game is finished.
- Films Helicopter
- 19659019] The Gallery of the Tree of Nature
19659020] The scope of this sniper rifle contains a built-in meteorological map showing the upcoming turbulent circles before they are revealed on the mini-map.
Available in Epic and Legendary Rarities.
Uses heavy cartridges.
Loading speed: 2.84s / 2.7s.
Save the world
Ready … Target … PLASMA! Give the will to Hakse's piercing plasma shots with this new Sci-Fi Shotgun.
- An energy gun that launches large rings of plasma.
- Available in the weekly shop on Wednesday, July 24th at 8am ET. By Wednesday, July 31 at 20:00 ET.