Fortnite Season X Limited Mission Undesirable Storm has replaced the Leftovers Mission. Here are all the goals / challenges and rewards.
Epic Games replaces the daily challenges of a limited time mission, which is replaced weekly. These missions are important as players must complete 3 objectives in order to unlock a loading screen that will provide the location of the secret / hidden Battle Star. Other limited time mission rewards include Battle Stars and Season XP.
Here's the whole Unwanted Storm mission and goals / challenges:
The Unwanted Storm mission ̵
1; all challenges / goals
- Consume brilliant feed items (5)
- Play Arena matches (3)
- ] Weapon Elimination Range (2)
- Damage to Opponents' Head (500)
- Search for Chests in Different Named Places in One Match (3)
- Land in Pressure Plant or Happy Hamlet in Different Matches (3)
- Damage to enemy structures (1000)
Undesirable storm with limited time rewards for a mission
- lazy – 10 battle stars
- 2 goals completed – 500 XP
- 3 goals accomplished – Adverse screen loading storm
- 4 goals completed – 10 battle stars
- 5 goals completed – 1000 XP
- 6 Goals Fulfilled – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) Goals Fulfilled – 2000 XP
Here's a look at the loading screen you will unlock after completing 3 goals that can only be fulfilled 2 days after the challenges available:
Players will not have access / collect Season X, Week 4 hidden / secret Battle Star until the unlocking of the third objective / challenge, which is on Saturday, August 24th.