قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ "Game of Thrones" The duo exits the Lucasfilm trilogy – Deadline

"Game of Thrones" The duo exits the Lucasfilm trilogy – Deadline



EXCLUSIVE: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the duo who launched the only screen sensation known as Game of Thrones in 2011, has moved away from his widely publicized deal with Disney's Lucasfilm to launch a feature film trilogy in 2022.

Benioff and Weiss had to introduce in the post-Skywalkera era the Star Wars brand with a new story for 2022 that would set a new frontier for the defining era of cinema brand created by George Lucas. The Emmy-winning couple cites its historic deal with Netflix. They said their enthusiasm for Star Wars remains unlimited, but unfortunately their schedule is full.

  Hero nation logo
Deadline

"We love Star Wars ," the couple said in a statement to Deadline. "When George Lucas built it, he built us, too. Let's talk about Star Wars with him and the current Star Wars team was the excitement of a lifetime and we will always be indebted to the saga that changed everything. "

This release date of 2022 launches Benioff / Weiss the next installment of Star Wars next of December The Rise of the Skywalker, the closing heads of the Skywalker familywalker that have conquered moviegoers since 1977.

President Lukasfilm Kathleen Kennedy has many other projects Star Wars in the bunker – The rise of Skywalker in December, [19459007after15daysonDisney+andtherampoftheEwanMcGregorseriestonamejustthree-soit'snotclearhowmanypehitearenowtangledtrilogyTherearealsonoupcomingcontributorsincludingRianJohnsonandKevinFeige

Kennedy did not close any doors in his statement Monday: "David Benioff and Dan Weiss are incredible storytellers." We hope to include them in the journey ahead as they manage to pull away from their busy schedule to focus on Star Wars. ”

Clearly, this is a great fizz, ending with the title of Fuse from February 2018, when the deal was announced. But the duo deal may have lost some luster during the much-maligned season finale of Game of Thrones earlier this year as many fans doubted whether the creators of GOT had the tales of telling the Jedi

In the end, however, it seems that the shortage of tandem was in time, not in talent. In August, Deadline broke the news that the GOT duo had signed a nine-figure deal with Netflix, and on Monday it was the one that led to the end of the Big Westeros experiment by Disney and Lucasfilm.

"There are only so many hours in the day and we felt we couldn't do justice to both Star Wars and our Netflix projects," said the couple GOT in a statement by the Deadline. "So we're sorry to back down."


Source link