Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Grandma left in a coma after her Siamese cat scratched her

Grandma left in a coma after her Siamese cat scratched her



  65-year-old Shirley Hair almost died after
The hair of 65-year-old Shirley almost died after her "vicious" Siamese cat, Chan, scratched her arm and the wound became infected.

CAUTION: Graphic images below

A grandmother was left in a coma after contracting the disease of eating flesh when her "vicious" Siamese cat outgrown her.

Shirley's hair, 65, almost dies after developing sepsis, septic shock, organ failure, pneumonia and flesh-eating infection. a rash spread from her hand to her hand.

Scientists have previously warned of the danger of approaching too many cats and followed a case earlier this year in which, according to a report, a teenager developed schizophrenia-like symptoms after being scratched by cat .

  Shirley Kos and her husband Bob at their home in Bristol (Photo: SWNS)
Shirley Kos and her husband Bob at their home in Bristol (Photo: SWNS)
  Shirley's hair was scratched by her Siamese cat, Chan (Photo: SWNS)

“The day I was scratched, I was a gardener, I tried to take him for a hug, but he didn't have one.

"The scratch was quite deep, but I didn't think much of it until I started to get flu symptoms and completely lost my appetite.

Read more

A musician reunited with a £ 250,000 violin left on a train in London

The council demolished £ 1 million worth of housing after like being a gas poison gas

A man arrested after a car swims in a Essex pub, leaving one dead and three injured

"A doctor came and examined me and prescribed antibiotics, but after a few for days I felt worse than ever. Then my hand started to blush and it started to swell really fast. It was scary.

“The medics were amazing, but even after the emergency surgery to remove the tissue, I just kept getting worse. I felt like I was going to die.

  Shirley's hair shows a hand that was scratched by her cat last year (Photo: SWNS)
Shirley's hair shows the hand that was scratched by her cat last year (Photo: SWNS)

  Shirley's hair was put in a medical coma for five days to help her recover (Photo : SWNS)
Shirley's hair was put in a medical coma for five days to help her recover (Photo: SWNS)

"I couldn't believe all this could

Surgeons performed a grafting of the skin from the tip of the leg to cover the wound of the arm that became so deep that her tendons were exposed.

Ms. Kos said that after more than eight operations her arm is "almost as good as s".

  Shirley's hair had a series of skin grafts (Photo: SWNS)
Shirley's hair had a series of skin grafts (Photo: SWNS) [19659013] Her cat Chan now lives with her daughter Zoe.

Mrs Kos buys a cat from a breeder in South Gloucestershire, in July 2016, after spotting an ad on Gumtree, bringing him home as a kitten at 10 weeks.

savages, "often leaving us with bites and scratches."

She said, "I feel like the happiest woman alive. After everything that happened, I decided that I really couldn't run into Chiang's cat anymore, so my daughter Zoey agreed to have one. ”

— Watch the latest videos from Yahoo UK —


Source link