The Obsidian Grounded survival game has been updated on all platforms to address a number of issues raised by the community and others. The new update 0.8.1 is now coming out on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC, and the notes on the adjustments are described below.
Starting, databases built on specific objects will no longer return an “Unsupported” error when you try to load them. In addition, melee and distance attacks should now be registered sooner than they should, while you should experience less delay and delay in viewing buildings. In addition, all backpacks that escape the game world will now be in sync with you.
Beyond these fixes, Grounded̵
There are also some changes to the user interface. The hammer build icons are now part of the “Trace and backpack marker switch” icons, while the “Eat / Drink or Die” warning, along with the breath meter, should no longer be stuck on the screen after revived.
You can see the full list of notes for corrections below, as shared by Obsidian. The next project of the studio, owned by Microsoft, is RPG Avowed, which is located in the universe of Pillars of Eternity.
Basic bug fixes – all platforms
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Bases built on certain sites will no longer be considered “unmaintained” under load and will not shrink after modification.
- Customers will no longer accidentally fail to register melee and long-range attacks.
- Reduced delay / attachment when viewing buildings in large bases.
- The backpacks that fall into the world for customers will eventually be synchronized back to the correct position of the host.
- The BURG.L quest trail marker: “The top of weed killers” will now be in the right place if it already existed in your world.
ITEMS / EQUIPMENT / RESOURCES
- Stuffed insects can again be placed on furniture.
- Bees are not so clumsy around flowers and thus will release pollen less often.
- The hair of the hoop and other hanging pieces of the chest armor should be held more appropriately in photo mode.
- Hammer build icons are already included in the “Marker and backpack toggle icons” action.
- The breath meter and the “Eat / Drink or Die” warning elements no longer crash on the screen after reappearing.
- “[Type] Tool Required “warning no longer overlaps the harvest resource name in the HUD.
- Restore the new daily music changes back to night music to continue working on this for a future update.
GameSpot can receive a commission from retail offers.