Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Hollywood CEO David Gilod was arrested again after a report of an attack

Hollywood CEO David Gilod was arrested again after a report of an attack



David Guylod, a former Hollywood executive who was released on bail after being accused of sexually abusing four women, was arrested again on Wednesday in connection with another report of sexual violence, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

Mr Guillod, best known for his work as a talent manager and executive producer of the film Atomic Blonde, was charged on June 11 with crimes including raping an unconscious person and kidnapping for rape. He was released on $ 1 million bail.

A woman showed up last week to report that Mr. Guyod sexually assaulted her during an evening meeting, a Los Angeles police said in a statement. A prosecutor from the Santa Barbara District Attorney̵

7;s Office, who filed the initial charges, said the last sexual assault was alleged to have taken place in mid-October while Mr Guillod was out of custody but had GPS tracking.

Guyod, 53, was arrested at his home in Sherman Oaks, California, and held on $ 5 million bail, according to the news release.

Mr Guillod’s lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the latest arrest. Earlier this year, in response to initial allegations, a spokesman said Mr Guillod had denied the allegations and that “a huge amount of evidence had been gathered in the course of this investigation to challenge them”.

The spokesman said in June that Mr Guillod’s lawyer had successfully argued to reduce the bail amount from $ 3 million to $ 1 million, the figure that was originally set, and Mr Guillod pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Among the earlier allegations of sexual violence filed by the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office, all four said they were unconscious at the time. In one case, Mr Guillod was accused of abducting and raping a 23-year-old woman who had been prevented from resisting because she was intoxicated, according to the criminal complaint.

Authorities in Santa Barbara launched an investigation into Mr Guillod in 2017. That same year, actress Jessica Bart accused him – first without naming him – of a blog post and later by name of drugs and sexual assault on her. when he was its manager in 2012

At that point, Mr Guillod resigned as co-executive director of Primary Wave Entertainment, a talent agency, and there were reports that other women went to the police with their complaints. Although prosecutors at the Santa Barbara office are involved in the prosecution of the original cases, Los Angeles law enforcement officials have been involved in Mr Guillod’s 2018 investigation since two of the cases were reported in their jurisdiction.


Source link