قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ US https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Hotel staff in San Jose, patrons hospitalized after a guest uses a poisonous chemical in an apparent suicide

Hotel staff in San Jose, patrons hospitalized after a guest uses a poisonous chemical in an apparent suicide



One woman died and nine others were ill with an unidentified poisonous chemical Saturday morning at a hotel in San Jose, California, according to local reports.

Firefighters respond to a suicide note on the 19th floor of a Fairmont Hotel after a hotel employee found a woman dead in one of the rooms and smelled of a strong chemical odor, according to The Mercury News.

San Jose Fire Department Describes It as "Rotten Odor on Eggs," Bay Bay FOX Announces 2.

DIESES OF MIDDLE teens who report being hospitalized with "LIVER LABOR," PROBLEMS

Seven employees and two guests were decontaminated and taken to hospital with non-life-long ailments, including dizziness and shortness of breath, San Jose Fire Chief Mitch Matlow said, according to The Mercury News.

Nearly 80 rooms, accommodating about 1

20 guests, were evacuated, he told FOX 2. Around the neighborhood,

Matlow said "danger" was limited to the room where the woman was found dead.

"Smells good now, but it's not toxic," he added. Saturday 19 remains closed Saturday afternoon, reports The Mercury News.

Click here to get the application of FOX NEWS

The scene was "under control" by 4:00 pm, the fire department reported. , Reported SFGate.


Source link