How to Translate your Guardians to Multiple Platforms in Destiny 2.
Cross Dest Save 2 Cross Saves allows you to transfer your progress across multiple platforms – whether it's PS4, Xbox One, PC and possibly Google Stadia.  Cross-saving is also a necessary step to transfer your account from Battle.net to Blizzard to Steam when Shadowkeep and the free Destiny 2 New Light version game launch on October 1, 2019.
Launched on August 21, 2019, now the lifebuoys are live. How to Intersect a Destiny 2 Record is relatively straightforward, although there are some cross-record details ̵
Incl. this page:
How to Cross Destiny 2 Entry on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
Before you can use Destiny 2 cross-recording, you need to make some adjustments so that Bungie knows which of your accounts are tied together.
First, you need to log in to Bungie.net (through whatever account you have on the particular platform you play) to start connecting platforms. This may include your PSN account, Xbox Live account, Battle.net account, Steam account and when it is launched, your Google Stadia account.
Once logged in, go to the cross save area of your profile to get started. You may need to complete one or two steps first – in particular, if you have already linked a Battle.net account, you must link it to Steam and all accounts linked to your Bungie account must be verified separately – this is a simple case of clicking on the "Authentication" button and entering each one.
Next, you need to specify which account you want to play on other platforms. You will see below specifically what signs and your silver balance you have for each to make this clear.
You can't pick a cherry from a mix of characters and progress between accounts – just one set of progress from one platform c to share with others.
For most players who have played on one platform so far, this is clear, but if you have been double immersed, say PS4 and PC, then you only have to select one to play the others.
You can then confirm the character set and progress that will be available for each of these linked accounts. When you then log in to one of these accounts, your characters will appear – including all the gear, loot, and progress you've unlocked along the way.
If you have any problems along the way, try using a different web browser than the one you're currently using, as a few comments on reddit may help. Similarly, there were one or two glitches with error messages at startup, so waiting a few days after the feature went live might be reasonable if you have problems.
Other details to know how Destiny 2 cross save works  The Destiny 2 cross-record has some limitations because of the way you may have purchased content on one platform or another. They are as follows:
- The silver will be locked to the original account you purchased it from and you can only access this original platform. However, everything you buy that Silver – including various Eververse cosmetics – will be available on other platforms as well.
- The DLC – including extensions, annual passes and seasons – will be locked into the platform from which you purchased it. To play this content on other platforms, you must buy it again on those platforms. This includes Forsaken, Annual Pass and when it starts, Shadowkeep.
- If you play the main game without the Extensions or Annual Pass, you can equip your facilities at a higher level, but the drops will be at a lower level. For example, if you own a Forsaken and can receive drops to the level of 750 on one platform, if you play the same account on another without extensions, the drops will be limited to 380. This will change when the version for free game play, New Light, starts when everything is reset to 750 Power.
- You will be able to be part of a cross rescue clan – which means that your current clan will be available to all platforms you play on. Also, you can play with your clan friends only if they play on the same platform as you. You can see if anyone is using cross-write on the list screen (thanks Imgur via CapnTopDeck on reddit for this ultimate tip 🙂
- While you can link your Bungie.net account to Steam, when cross-fertilization becomes available will not go live on Steam until a free version of First Light is released. Until then, you have to play on Battle.net. Don't worry, progress and DLC purchases will carry over when the platform changes without additional cost.
- It is possible to disable cross-rescue – useful for revising characters that are not connected to a particular platform after the movement of the cross. Once you have, you have to wait 90 days before you can reactivate it – which Bungie says is discouraging "other players' account recovery activity."
- Cr oss save will unlock achievements for any platform when you log in to according to reddit, which allows you, for example, to unlock all PS4 trophies won after playing Xbox Live before. It can be worth it when New Light launches!
- If in doubt, the Destiny 2 Cross Savings feature is free – you just have to own the main game (until New Light is free to launch) and every DLC on top.
August's big new feature is the introduction of Cross Destiny 2, while the moments of triumph and hero solstice are soon over.
We recently saw a few more exotics added to the game – including Lumina, Truth, Bad Juju and Outbreak Perfected.
The start of this season was the introduction of the invitation invitation steps, Imperial Treasure Map locations, Imperials, and an increased Destiny2 power level cap.
As always, Forsaken activities are still worth checking out – including the Ascendant Challenge this week and Blind Well and Oracle Engine Offering.
Does Cross save save Destiny 2?
Finally, it's worth explicitly mentioning Destiny 2 cross save and cross play are different things. Although you can, say, play your PS4 progress on a computer, you cannot play with your PS4 friends while on a computer. To do this, you must either re-enter the PS4 or have them join you on a PC.
With the free-to-play version of Destiny 2 New Light launching on October 1, this should be easier to accomplish, since you can freely access the main game on any platform – but until then everyone will need to own the game on the platform you want to play with.