The Best Way to Get Old by Choosing a Diet is the Mediterranean Diet
"It's simple: if you eat well, you age well. You can actually reverse much of the aging process by packing your diet with healthy, mind-blowing foods, "he says. With all the controversial nutritional advice at the moment, Rick says many people are not sure what to eat and what not to eat. "As a result, bad decisions are made ̵
The good news, however, is that every part of the body benefits when you eat an anti-aging diet.
"It is well known that what you eat affects the skin and a good diet is key to the radiant complexion," Rick says. "The same principle applies to the rest of the body. We may not be able to see what's inside, but we can use the food we eat and be there against age."
Here, Rick explains what you need to eat to get the clock back.
The best way to get older by choosing food is through the Mediterranean diet. It is well documented that the cuisine of Spain, Italy, Greece and the south of France is useful to us and this boils down to oils, spices, color and the best of the variety they offer.
It's not about hanging on to eating clean. In fact, the Mediterranean diet also contains red wine.
But a diet containing healthy oils, lean meats and an abundance of colored fruits and vegetables proved to be very good for the cardiovascular system. And when your heart is healthy, you are more mobile, leading to improved fitness. The diet also contains oils that benefit from joint health and nourishing nutrients that will be vegetables. w = "590" data-h = "393" />
We need to eat a rainbow of different colored fruits and vegetables
The main problem with the average diet in the UK is that we do not eat enough colorful foods.
Much of what we eat is beige. Croissants, sandwiches , eating, fast food, junk food – they are filling but poor in nutrients, processed and full of fat, salt and sugar.
And with so much to offer, it has never been so easy to eat badly.
Instead, we need to eat a rainbow of different colored fruits and vegetables – these colors – vital reds, oranges, purple and green – deliver phytonutrients that keep us healthy, such as antioxidants in blueberries or turmeric in turmeric.
The body uses phytonutrients to reduce inflammation, which is one of the main causes of aging, so it is essential to include as much variety as possible in your meals.
Weight is very important when it comes to health and how we age.
In the United Kingdom, every four adults is obese – and this number is increasing.
A study by the European Obesity Congress found that 40,000 premature deaths in Britain alone could be avoided if obesity were eliminated in the next decade.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet will help you maintain your weight within normal limits. However, eating rainbows can also help.
Non-ferrous foods, which are usually plant-based, are good sources of fiber. And when you eat more fiber, you stay more healthy for a longer time and you are less likely to eat more and
Eat less meat
The modern diet relies too much on meat. Although it is good to include it in your diet, we were not designed to be fully carnivorous.
From a physiological point of view, we should only eat meat several times a week. But instead, many people eat it daily, and this meat is often processed and full of fat and salt.
This is a generation. Our parents were taught to eat meat because it was the most expensive dish.
This is good economic advice, but not good nutrition. If you replace half the meat on your plate with a handful of green leafy vegetables, your skin will improve and your bowels will function better.
For more nutritional information, visit rickhay.co.uk
Remember to Feed Your Skin
You already know the right foods to keep you from glowing inside, what about ingredients that will absorb dryness and wrinkles? Silk skin can cost quite a few pennies – over £ 300 for some luxury brands.
But it doesn't make sense to throw away huge sums for lotions unless they contain the right ones.
Here's what you need to keep your skin young:
RETINOL : This is the main ingredient, say experts. Made with Vitamin A, it contains properties anti-aging, which can reverse damage, smooth wri
VITAMINS C AND E: These skin-nourishing lifeguards are vital for protecting skin from stress plus damaging environmental factors such as strong sunlight and pollution .
Peptides: Think of peptides as a network of effective communicators for your skin. They are small chains of amino acids that make up the protein, the basis of our bodies. When abundant, peptides create new collagen and elastin fibers to remove wrinkles.
CBD OIL: Cannabidiol (CBD) derived from the cannabis plant is popular with those seeking pain relief and help with epilepsy. He is now a poet in the beauty world, with scientists from the Technical University of Sydney trying out his anti-aging properties with the drug marijuana company Bod Australia. Initial studies have shown that CBD may have some antioxidant properties.
AWESOME WAYS TO CONNECT HOURS – FROM CHAPTER TO
A healthy, transparent complexion is crucial for the youth.
- Breakfast for nuts and seeds that contain nourishing vitamin E, as well as essential fatty acids to aid in moisturizing and filling the skin.
- Citrus fruits, peppers and fruits are rich in Vitamin C, which aids in the production of collagen.
- Avocados contain Vitamin A for overall skin health and essential fatty acids for enhancing moisture.
- Sweet potatoes help boost immune function and increase Vitamin A.
Good mobility will allow you to exercise and make you look and feel younger.
- Ginger, garlic, and turmeric have potent anti-inflammatory properties, so add them to curry, soups, and cashews.
- Studies show that oily fish such as mackerel and salmon reduce joint inflammation
- Change coffee with green tea, which enhances collagen production, improving cartilage health.
Green tea boosts collagen production, improving cartilage health
Your heart goes on with your whole body, so give it a helping hand.
- Red onion is rich in quercetin, which increases blood flow, cut it into salads and fries.
- Seeds of salmon and chia provide protective healthy omega fats.
- Asparagus is known for lower levels of homocysteine, an amino acid in the blood that is
- Legumes or fish Pulses of mackerel such as lentils, beans and chickpeas are high in fiber to keep cholesterol levels healthy.
Liver works hard behind the scenes to cleanse the body of harmful toxins that can cause aging.
- Grapefruit reduces inflammation and speeds up fat metabolism, so eat some with your breakfast.
- Grease olive oil on salads to help support liver enzymes.
- Studies have shown that oily fish, fish oil, coffee, nuts, tea, red wine, avocados and olive oil all help reduce fatty liver.
Keep your mind: Can being young, active and healthy is essential for good aging.
- Try turmeric latte. The spice contains curcumin and curcuminoids to improve overall brain health.
- Blueberries are a nutritional power. They contain anthocyanins that protect the brain and help with memory.
- Switch to whole grains containing B vitamins to increase concentration and focus.
Shiny locks will help you look and feel your best.  Organic eggs contain protein and biotin, which strengthen the hair and enhance the shine. Whole grains are also a good source of biotin.
Chickpeas contain zinc that maintains good vision
A nutritious diet will keep your eyes sparkling and healthy. substances that enhance the health of the eyes
A h healthy intestines are good for the whole body and will generally increase energy levels.
- Fermented foods help maintain your gut, the billions of friendly bacteria that live in your gut. Look for miso (soybean), tempe (soybean), kimchi (cabbage) and kefir (milk).
- Bitter foods such as digestion of rockets, chicory and endives.
- Add supergreen chlorella and spirulina to cocktails to improve nutrients in the gut.