Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is finally in our hands (happy launch day, everyone!) And the game has already been processed with an important update.
The one-day patch brings the software up to version 1.0.1, solving a number of gameplay issues and adding Spanish audio. You can find the full patch notes below (thanks, Japanese Nintendo):
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity – Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added Spanish sound.
- Fixed software issues, including the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where further action became impossible after certain operations on the two-player mode menu screen.
- A fixed issue in which further continuation sometimes becomes impossible when changing the characters at some point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where continuing outside the boot screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a specific procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the screen display was damaged and controls other than the HOME button stopped responding after certain operations in the material sales menu.
Make sure your game is updated to version 1.0.1 before it gets stuck!
If you haven’t yet, don’t hesitate to catch up with our final review of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity to see if it sounds like your cup of tea. If you have already purchased the game, let us know how you handle it in the comments below.