Intermittent fasting in combination with a low calorie diet is the best plan for weight loss & nbsp | & nbspPhoto Credit: & nbspThinkstock
New Delhi: If you lose these extra pounds at the top of your priority list, you must have heard of periodic hunger (IF). Perhaps you even tried the diet to get rid of this ugly swelling of the abdomen. According to a new study, intermittent fasting in combination with a low-calorie diet may be the best way to lose weight and a flat stomach.
Currently, one of the most discussed weight loss, intermittent fasting plans boasts many health benefits, including increased longevity and reduced risk of certain conditions such as type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease. There are many different types of intermittent fasting such as a 5: 2 diet, a 1
Intermittent Fasting and a Low Calorie Weight Loss Diet: How Does It Work?
The effects of periodic fasting against daily energy limitation on metabolic health (PREFER) show that an overweight or obese woman who has starved 3 days a week and a lower calorie diet has lost more weight and is had better cardiometabolic markers than those who were fasted only limiting calorie intake or did not make any small, 8-week randomized study, Medscape Medical News reported.
"Obese women who eat a diet that eats 70% of their energy needs and hunger periodically lose most weight," said lead author Amy T. Hutchison, post-doctoral student, Adelaide Medical School, University of Adelaide, Australia, in a statement from his university. Other women in the study who either discontinued, but did not reduce their dietary intake, but did not hurry or restrict their diet, are not as successful in weight loss, "she said. Read – Weight Loss: Everything You Need to Know About Diet 16: 8 and 6 Tips to burn fat on the stomach using intermittent fasting
The study published in the January issue Obesity adds evidence that intermittent fasting, at least in the short run, can provide better results than daily reductions in healthy eating and potentially weight loss, "said Leony Heilbron, PhD, Associate Professor, Adelaide University, and South Australian Institute The researchers, however, noted that while the study showed that intermittent fasting is more effective than restricting a sustained diet, the main sign of limiting the appetite of people who can keep the key to effective weight loss is needs further research.
Recommended hunger advice for beginners who are trying to lose weight
It can be quite challenging, especially for beginners, to stick to the post ogramme. However, the following tips can help you stay on track with your weight loss plan, which allows you to achieve the optimal benefits of periodic fasting.
- Drink lots of water and calories without calories – like herbal teas – during fast storage.
- Light exercises, including yoga, are wonderful, but avoid stressful activities during fasting.
- Go outside or catch up on papers to get away from yourself and avoid getting food while you're in the post.
- If your chosen plan allows some calories during fasting, choose low-calorie foods rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, such as fruits and vegetables, lentils, beans, eggs, fish, nuts and avocados.
- After the fasting period, continue to focus on whole foods. Fruits and vegetables are low in calories but are loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and other important nutrients that help reduce weight, maintain blood sugar levels and prevent disease. if done correctly. However, a healthy diet and an active lifestyle can help you lose weight and stay healthy. In addition, people with certain medical conditions should talk to a doctor before starting any form of fasting.
Refusal: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information only and should not be construed as a professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.