Each training day, the Chiefs of Kansas City will publish an official injury report leading to the next game.
Here is the Chiefs' first official injury report for the week:
- Four-player Chiefs listed – S Tyrann Mathieu (shoulder), S Armani Watts (shoulder), RB Darrel Williams ( shoulder) and tight end Deon Yelder – in his injury report to start the week. Their designation of full practice is a great sign that they will play on Sunday.
- We know about the injuries to Mathieu and Yilder, and our internal injury expert, Aaron Borgman, suspects Watts and Williams' treatment.
- The Jaguars were not scheduled to train on Wednesday because of the storm, but they still owe the league a concussion report.
- Although Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles was cited in Wednesday's report as limited contributor James Palmer of the NFL Network, he is "fully expected" to play Sunday against the Chiefs .
- OL Cedric Ogbuhehi and TE Josh Oliver would miss work to start the week, both due to knee injuries. Ogbuhehi is a backup equipment for the jog, while Olvier is a reserve narrow end.