Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Omega Force have released a 30-second video entitled "Reject the Power of the Gods Once Again", which will spark a new title, which will be announced on August 29th.  The video appears to depict scenes from the Warriors Orochi title, as it contains two characters from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series. The most recent entry in the series, Warriors Orochi 4 featuring playable gods like Zeus and Loki.
Title information will be available through both the teaser website (North America / Europe / Japan) and the August 29, issue of Weekly Famitsu.
Watch the video below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- There are no comments for attracting information including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment . If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No Offensive Comments . This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or malicious content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging ports .
- Without Console Wars .
- Using spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (not just for naked) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the subject of content outside of the spoiler labels.
- Be respectful of other commenters . You don't have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple tag, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.