Konami will not attend E3 2021, which runs from June 12 to 15, but is in “deep development on a number of key projects,” the company said in a statement. Updates on these projects are planned for the “coming months”.
Get the full message from Konami below.
Due to the weather, we will not be ready to present at E3 this year. We want to reassure our fans that we are in deep development on a number of key projects, so please stay tuned for some updates in the coming months. Although we are not participating this year, we have a lot of respect for ESA and we know that 2021will be a great success. We will continue to support ESA and wish the best to all participants in this year’s exhibition.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, please follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments for driving, including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port.
- There are no console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters. You do not need to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.