Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics announced on Thursday that Kate Bishop and Operation Taking AIM – the first major update for Marvel’s Avengers from the start – will start on December 8. This starts season 1 of Marvel’s Avengers, with more characters, enemies and content coming early next year.
Kate Bishop’s story rises immediately after the events of a miracleThe Avengers, with Kate seeking help from the Avengers to save her friend and mentor, Clint Barton (the original Hawkeye). Players will have to take Kate on a time-traveling adventure using some of Hank Pim̵
The new video also answered one of the most pressing questions from fans about the addition of Kate Bishop and Clint Barton’s Hawkeye promise: How different will the two arrow characters be?
Although we still don’t know how Clint will play, Kate is both a master shooter and a sword. It also has impressive teleportation forces, thanks to quantum technology. Here’s everything we know about her skill set:
- Inner Abilities: Allows Kate to teleport to enemies and inflict sword damage bonus
- Indoor unit: Quantum Shift allows Kate to teleport away from an attacking enemy and hit them from behind with her sword
- Movement skills: Kate can double the jump and air strike with her teleportation technology.
- Long-term attack: Kate has many different arrows. Razor arrows are rapid-fire, Scatter Shot arrows fire multiple projectiles at once, Explosive arrows sway enemies and smash their blocks, and Smokescreen arrows stun enemies locked inside.
- Heroic Support: A lure throws a lure that fires quantum arrows at targets to abduct them from Kate. You can customize Decoy with abilities that allow you to swap places with it or blow it up
- Heroic Assault: Warp Arrow allows Kate to shoot an arrow forward and then teleport to it, creating an explosion and lifting the survivors into the air. Kate can use a special version called Worm Hole, which allows allies to follow Kate by teleporting her
- Heroic Ultimate: Quantum Overdrive gives Kate unlimited bow energy for a period of time
Marvel’s Avengers“The AIM update will also add a new enemy to the boss, Super Adaptoid, which can use all of Avengers’ forces simultaneously. The update will also add new skins for Kate Bishop, which players can earn during the game or buy in the store.