HOLLYWOOD, FL. – The healthcare system Memorial announced on Wednesday that it has received its first batch of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and is currently planning appointments for medical professionals and those aged 65 or over.
The Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine is also still available from the healthcare system while supplies continue.
Vaccinations will only be available by appointment.
There are two options to register for appointments: visit https://mychart.mhs.net. The programmed in your chart is a section called “appointments”
Those who meet the criteria for making an appointment can also call the centralized health system planning by dialing 954-276-4340 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Note that callers may experience longer than normal waiting times.
Below are the vaccination sites and the hours that are currently open for meetings:
- Memorial Specialized Pharmacy, 9581 Premier Parkway, Miramar.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 17:30. Closed on Sundays.
- Memorial Regional Hospital Conference Center, 3501 Johnson Street, Hollywood.
- Opening hours: Monday, lunch until 19:30; Tuesday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:30. Closed on weekends.
What to expect at vaccination sites?
- Vaccines will only be provided by appointment while deliveries continue.
- Bring a state license or photo ID to register on the site. Healthcare professionals must provide proof of a license.
- To maintain social distance, escorts will be asked to stay outside without reservation.
- Wear a shirt or top with an accessible upper arm.
- Children cannot visit the site. There is no child care on site.
Where are the Broward County vaccination sites for COVID-19?
Before you go: Download and complete the COVID-19 vaccine consent forms
Copyright 2021 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.