The Meters beat the Indians 4-3 in extra innings thanks to a hit by J. D. Davis. >> Boxing Score
Five departures from Wednesday's game …
1) Marcus Stroman sailed early that night, but he had an early exit after the team announced that he was feels tight left bone bone. Stroman allowed just one hit on five hits while striking out one and walking one over 62 pitches.
2) Adam Plutko also dealt with the Indians, but in the end the Meth reached him at the bottom of the heel. Juan Lagares hits an RBI double to score bullets on the board with Todd Fraser going home. Then, Luis Gilorme did his magic kick again with a double RBI to put the goals in 2: 1
3) Yeris Family took the fifth after leaving Stroman and he produced another to no avail. submission after allowing no hits and strikes. Brad Brac allowed the Indians to tie it in two after Jose Ramirez forced a triple down the left field line to record an RBI.
4) Pete Alonso had a rough night at the plate, going 0-for-4 with three strikeouts and a walk.
5) J. D. Davis received his first hit of his career in the tenth inning, as the Mets registered their fifth straight win of the season.
Video: Lagares drives Frazier to tie game 1-1 in 5th
Video: Guillorme RBI gives the Mets a 2-1 lead in the 5th inning
Video: Conforto spocket in the 10th Innings for Equality
The Met ends their streak with the Indians on Thursday night at 7:10 pm Aaron Civale will face Noah Syndergaard rubber.