Modus Games publisher has acquired developer The Balance, and the studio released in December 2018 Override: Mech City Brawl is coming to a switch this fall, the company said.
The Balance will operate as Modus Studios Brazil and will play the role of Modus Games' first development studio.
"This is one of the many gigantic steps for Modus as we strengthen our goal of turning AAA developers' independent publishing services," Modus Games CEO Christina Zelly said in a press release. "With the creation of Modus Studios Brazil, we will be better able to fund and support growing markets and improve Modus IPs."
Balance co-founder Lucas Cavallo added: "We are very excited to take this new venture with Modus Games. Our dream was to push our creative boundaries and work on a wide variety of games, and our new partnership with Modus made this possible. ”
More information about the switching version of Cancel: Mech City Brawl will be released in the coming weeks. The game is currently available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Here's an overview of the game via its Steam page:
No gears, no glory! Control the giant battle robots and throw them through fantastic cityscapes in this 3D furry scandal! Epic and explosive battles await with anime-inspired mech in local and online game modes, a two to four player party co-op and a single player campaign.
- Explosive Battles ̵1; Take control of a giant sack and leave waste in entire cities while fighting other mass adversaries.
- Super-Charge Taverns – Pilot 12 epic-size outrageous, skyscraper-sized sacks, each with a variety of combat styles and unique skills.
- Real-world locations – Destroy 3D arenas modeled in real cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple game modes – Challenge other players in local and online Versus and Co-op modes and experience Undo single player campaign history.
- Party Co-op – Gather two to four friends to participate in a party co-op where each player is responsible for one piece of towering fur!
- Garage – Customize your swords in the garage by changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
- More Mechs, More Mayhem – Super Charged Mega Edition includes Season Pass, delivery of four additional taverns and 16 new skins after launch, as well as immediate access to the 12 legendary skins that are typically unlocked in Standard Edition.
- Supercharged Cooperative Fighting
- Powerful and Unique Ultimate