A 5-meter snake slid into Boston's home on Saturday and bites a 9-month-old baby playing on the kitchen floor, his mother said.
Jenna Liss-Rolf said she was terrified when she noticed the non-poisonous milk serpent contracted to her son James.
ALABAMA DAD, 52, MIRACLE DAYS AFTER THE BAPPA SUPER REACTION: "THEIR BODIES CAN NOT RETURN
" I'm still in shock, "Liss-Rolf told the news station. "The serpent was in my house until my 9-month age. It was the most shocking thing for me. "
The baby was checked by a friend who was a doctor, she told CBS Boston. He did not show any signs of inflammation and looked good.
Animal control found that the snake had entered the house through the garage and left the refrigerator, WHDH-TV reported. They have moved the serpent indefinitely.
Click here to get FOX NEW APP
As an Australian native, Lees-Rolfe admits he finds the situation ironic. She told CBS Boston that she had never had a snake in her house during her 26 years of her life in Australia ̵
"Irony is really fun at the end of the day." she said at the station.