Capcom announced two additional beta sessions for the expansion Monster Hunter World: Iceborne before launching next week.
Beta sessions are as follows:
- PlayStation 4 Beta
- Starts: August 30 at 12:01 pm PT / 3:01 a.m. ET
- Ends: September 1 at 11:59 pm PT / September 2 at 2:59 pm ET
- Xbox One Beta
- Starts: September 2 at 12:01 pm PT / 3:01 pm ET
- Ends : September 4 at 1
Pre-load options will be available from August 28 before the start of each beta period.
Here's an overview of beta sessions:
These pre-beta sessions for The World of Monster Hunters: Ledorod are cooler than ever with the addition of a new frosty challenge. Along with the Great Jagras (Beginner), Banbaro (Intermediate) and Tigrex (Expert) quests available so far, players will be able to battle the mythical Velkhana flagship monster for the first time. Beware, however, Elder Dragon's icy breath is dangerous and offers a bone of war for even the most savage hunters.
Like previous beta sessions, hunters can test all 14 weapons in each of the four training zones. The weapons include the new Iceborne features as well as new Slinger tool options such as Clutch Claw's grapple mechanics.
After completing each quest for the first time, hunters can win a total of four special commendation packs containing useful supplies that will be available for use in the full version of the Iceborne extension upon launch. So, pack those hot drinks and join a hunting party to clear these quests!
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is scheduled for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6th and PC in January 2020. Read more about the extension here.
Watch the short beta trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- No comments for driving including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- Know when not to comment . If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments . This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or ridiculous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Without port-begging .
- No console wars [19459011
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the subject matter of the contents outside the spoiler labels.
- Be respectful of other commenters . You don't have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple tag, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.