Registrations for two background music tracks in the Japanese Copyright Society, Composers, and Publishers (JASRAC) database, which is a Japanese copyright collection society, seem to indicate that the Fanged Wyvern monster Zinogre will be huntable in the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion.
The tracks registered are "Senretsunaru Soukou Zinogre: The Chase" and "Senretsunaru Soukou Zinogre World Version", both noted as "from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne " and claimed by rights holders Tadayoshi Makino and Capcom .
Zingore first appeared in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd in 2010 and last appeared in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate in 2017.  Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, and for PC in January 2020. Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- No drive-by comments including trolling , baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when to comment . If you don't care about a topic,
- No offensive comments . This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging .
- No console wars .
- spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State of the subject of content outside of spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters . You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that the commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation — simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.