قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Mum warns parents after 12-year-old daughter signs meat-eating bacteria on beach in Florida WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

Mum warns parents after 12-year-old daughter signs meat-eating bacteria on beach in Florida WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio



INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – The 12-year-old girl from Indiana, who was living with her family in Florida, gets rare bacteria that eat months to recover.

CBS Branch WKRG-TV reported that Brown's family went to a beach in Destin earlier this month when Kylei fell dramatically ill. 9. The authorities warned others that it was still dangerous to enter – and only allowed people to go to the knee, according to WKRG-TV. Taking the most out of the situation, the family, including Kylei, went into the water and had fun.

Her mother, Michelle Brown, told WKRG-TV that there was pain in the right calf. the next day, assuming it's only Charlie. The pain continued to increase, and that prevented her from walking.

"At this point I had to put it on my back and carry it around," said Brown.

When they returned to Indianapolis, a doctor told Michelle to take his daughter to the emergency room. After the girl took MRI, Brown said the doctors had noticed that the infection "spread and moves quite quickly" through her body.

According to WKRG-TV, doctors noticed an infection between Kyle's knee and diagnosed her with necrotizing fasciitis . Browne said that Kyle is already at home, but still faces more surgery, treatments, and physical therapy to be able to walk again. For Brown, everything is that her daughter is alive.

In a post on Facebook warning other parents, Brown says Kylie has got the disease after he cut her while she visits Pomamano Beach in Florida.

but we are on the way to recovery, "she said," I wanted to share her story in the hope that it could help someone else. "


Source link