Call of Duty: The latest update to Black Ops Cold War is live; developer Treyarch has released full notes for corrections. The update performs bug fixes and objective setup of Zombies, and the fix notes also contain some details about the return of the cult favorite mode Dead Ops Arcade, which will be reworked in the first person.
The update focuses on the new Zombies burst mode, which is an open world, a cooperative variation of traditional Call of Duty zombies. Instead of fighting hordes of zombies in a series of rounds, Outbreak sets a team of players to achieve a series of targets in any order they want, in a huge open space filled with zombies.
Also in the revision notes, Treyarch details what players can expect in Rapid Fire Moshpit and Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, both of which are scheduled to launch live in Black Ops Cold War on March 4th. Rapid Fire Moshpit is a playlist composed of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint, but only on the smallest cards in the game. Dead Ops Arcade: First Person Remakes Dead Ops Arcade 3 ̵
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 2 update notes for patch
- Combined weapons
- Adjusted zone capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Various stability adjustments have been added for problems with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat and Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the removal target.
- Eliminating the target no longer eliminates additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other targets in the outbreak.
- Attention is drawn to a problem with zombies pausing or misplacing the target of Holdout.
- Attention is drawn to a problem in which the Red Soldier’s flamethrower would not cause damage in certain circumstances.
- Attention is drawn to a problem where the flashlight will remain on after viewing during the Holdout target.
- Attention is drawn to a problem in which Tombstone Soda can cause a player to fall out of the playing area in Golova, Alpine and Ruka.
- Attention is drawn to a problem where Chopper Gunner could fly out of the play area after repeated use.
- Attention is drawn to a problem where Ray Gun’s spray damage can break the entire armor if the player has Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV and V.
- Field upgrades
- Attention is drawn to a problem in which Healing Aura improperly used the ability of Quick Revive Tier IV.
GameSpot can receive a commission from retail offers.