- A 90-year-old woman from the county of Valencia. The person was a resident of the Belen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center in Belen.
The number of COVID-19 deaths in New Mexico is now 3,997.
In addition to deaths, the state reported 230 additional cases of COVID-19. As of Thursday, New Mexico had reported a total of 194,605 cases.
Recent cases include:
- 67 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Katron County
- 16 new cases in Chavez County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 3 new cases in Colfax County
- 39 new cases in Doña Ana district
- 2 new cases in Eddie County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 2 new cases in Lincoln County
- 2 new cases in Luna County
- 5 new cases in McKinley County
- 10 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Ariba County
- 19 new cases in Sandoval County
- 33 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 9 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 5 new cases in Sokoro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 5 new cases in the county of Valencia
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 found that there was a 2.2% result of the positivity of the tests analyzed in Thursday’s state report.
The state said 118 people were currently hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Thursday, there were 176,031 cases of COVID-19 identified as recovered from NMDOH.