- A man of about 30 from Eddie County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A man in his 80s from Eddie County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The person was a resident of Lakeview Christian Home in Carlsbad.
The number of COVID-19 deaths in New Mexico is now 875.
In addition to deaths, the state reported 178 new additional cases of COVID-19. As of Tuesday, New Mexico had reported a total of 29,157 cases.
Recent cases include:
- 48 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 28 new cases in Chavez County
- 3 new cases in Cibola County
- 26 new cases in Doña Ana district
- 14 new cases in Eddie County
- 7 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Rio Ariba County
- 11 new cases in Sandoval County
- 5 new cases in San Juan County
- 7 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sokoro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 found that there was a 3.2% result from the positivity of the tests analyzed in Tuesday’s report by the state.
The state says 80 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 at the hospital. The number may include individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 outside the country but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Tuesday, 16,565 cases of COVID-19 had been identified as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.