ALBUQUERQUE, NM – The New Mexico Ministry of Health (NMDOH) announced on Tuesday 3 additional deaths related to COVID-19.
Recent deaths include:
- A man in his 80s from Bernalilo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A woman in her 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual had basic conditions.
- A 90-year-old woman from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The person was a resident of a retirement ranch in Clovis.
The number of COVID-19 New Mexico deaths is now 918.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported another 355 cases of COVID-1
Recent cases include:
- 121 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 10 new cases in Chavez County
- 5 new cases in Cibola County
- 24 new cases in Curry County
- 50 new cases in Doña Ana district
- 6 new cases in Eddie County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 19 new cases in Lea County
- 2 new cases in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in Luna County
- 9 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 1 new case in Quay County
- 3 new cases in Rio Ariba County
- 6 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 21 new cases in Sandoval County
- 9 new cases in San Juan County
- 3 new cases in San Miguel County
- 41 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sokoro County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 2 new cases in Torrance County
- 10 new cases in the county of Valencia
- 1 New Case Among New Mexico Prisoners at the Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Donja Ana County
To see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code, click here.
KOB 4 found that there was a 4.2% result of the positivity of the tests analyzed in the report from Tuesday by the state.
The state said 125 people were currently being treated for COVID-19 at the hospital. The number may include individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 outside the country but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Tuesday, there are 18,960 cases of COVID-19 identified as recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.
Copyright 2020 KOB-TV LLC, broadcasting company Hubbard. All rights reserved.