The recently annoyed digital game by Square Enix producer Yosuke Saito and Bukkoro creative director Yoko Taro will be composed by Keiichi Okabe of MONACA, Saito announced during I deny it Niconico Net Chokaigi 2021 live series. Okabe is also a music director and arranger.
Okabe has worked on before I deny it series and Drakengard 3, and is considered an essential element of the works of Yoko Taro.
In addition to Okabe, other MONACA composers will contribute.
No further details were reported.
Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, please follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments for driving, including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port.
- There are no console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters. You do not need to agree with each other, but argue politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation ̵
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.