Editor's Note: Peter Schweizer and the Government Accountability Institute spent three years investigating former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter and their deals in Ukraine and China. The culmination of the study ended in the New York Times bestselling book # 1, The Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends (Harper Collins, March 2018). Below are some of the results of the investigation.
1. Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma in April 2014, according to RSB bank records. Hunter Biden has little experience in energy. For a 1
2. Joe Biden directs the Obama administration's policy toward Ukraine when he serves as vice president. Biden helped shape Ukraine's energy and anti-corruption policies, issues that directly affect Burma.
3. Burism seeks to profit from the name and relationship of Hunter Biden. According to The New York Times, Hunter Biden helped create the firm's legal team, which consisted of U.S. attorneys and consulting firms, including a former Obama Justice Department official. Peter Schweizer: The Three Right to Question Animals with Ukraine, a Critical Dem. Bourism is run by an oligarch named Nikola Zlochevski. Zlochevsky served as the environment minister under former pro-Ukrainian leader Viktor Yanukovych, leading to allegations that he used his cabinet to take advantage of Burma.
Click here to sign up for OUR COMMENTS BULLETIN
5. Burism was under legal control. Shortly before Hunter Biden was appointed to the Burmese board, British authorities froze $ 23 million of Zlochevsky's assets as part of a corruption investigation. Ukraine opened its own probe later that year.
Click here to get the application of FOX NEWS
6. Morgan Stanley's financial records show numerous lines of money flowing into Robert H. Biden's account. The funds come from oligarchs and anonymous LLCs in Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan and others.
7. In 2013, then-Vice President Biden and his son Hunter flew aboard two for China. Ten days later, Hunter Biden made a $ 1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese Government Bank of China.
Click here to read more from Peter Schweizer