Sony’s CES 2021 digital press event is coming and going, and with it comes an unexpected number of release windows. During the presentation, which appeared on the Sony Square website, there was actually little insight into when people could expect some great games. To be specific, the PlayStation 5 was discussed around the 10th minute and came with it The Athia Project, Ghostwire Tokyo, and Pragma free up windows.
Here is a complete list of all the PS5 game windows that appeared at the bottom of the Sony CES 2021 presentation. At 10:38 after a short collection of gameplay snippets from both the immediately available and upcoming titles, the expected launch windows were offered in fine print.
- Hitman III ̵
- Ghostwire Tokyo – October 2021
- Forbidden horizon to the west – 2021
- Kena: The Ghost Bridge – March 2021
- The little devil inside – July 2021
- Pragma – 2023
- Athia Project – January 2022 (Editor’s note: This will be an exclusive PS5 for two years.)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart – 2021
- Return – March 19, 2021
- Sun ash – June 2021
- Homeless – October 2021
From the upcoming PS5 games shown, Hitman 3 is the next one to appear. It will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC via the Epic Games Store on January 20, 2021.