Capcom has recently released a modern remake of Resident Evil 2 on consoles and the computer that has been largely successful, so in an attempt to take advantage of the popularity of the game, PUBG Mobile has launched an update (v0.11.0) that goes through the world of RE2 . The zombies and bosses of the RE2 universe will appear on the Erangel map in a new limited event mode titled Zombie: Survive Till Dawn.
For the full change log, please read below.
– Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that's only for a limited time. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
– Added time: Moonlight to Vikendi
– Added Spaces players where player and Connections information is displayed. Choose a friend with Synergy 400 or above as a partner to stay in your space!
– Added pandemic treasure event. Take your Resident Evil 2 teams now!
– Added event for the anniversary treasure.
– Added theme and music to the main menu of Resident Evil 2.
– Jubilee items are sold while the quantity is last!
– Added emotions, avatars and cadres from the anniversary.
– Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
– The symbol and link images are already visible in the profile.
– Added new titles: "# 1/100" (permanent) and "Survivor" (19659003) Other improvements
– Some Vicki houses have been revised
– SMG and Assault Rifles
– Current results are maintained for up to 1 month Older data will be cleared
– Fixed bugs for displaying terrain for budget devices
As far as the gameplay is concerned, each match From Zombie: Survive until the dawn will unfold in three days in the game and two nights, although each match only lasts the standard thirty minutes. USD is day and night cycle brings with it a bunch of zombies and bosses of RE2, which can be very dangerous at night, but docile during the day, which inevitably complicates things when players are trying to perform their normal duties.
PUBG Mobile may initially look like an odd Resident Evil franchise game, but once you jump into the new Zombie: Survive Till Dawn mode, you will completely forget about the strangeness of the limited crossover and enjoy some good action of the old fashioned zombie. The update is now live on the Play Store and is exclusive to the mobile version of PUBG, so if you want to check it, make sure you click the download button in the gadget below.