The Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.3 patch is active on all platforms and the update brings some small but significant changes to the game. The biggest changes to the patch are focused on Tachanka, and they smooth out its Shumikha starter in almost every way possible, including increased magazine capacity, increased explosion radius, and reduced detonation time.
Both Jackal and Jagger get minor nerves, holding the C7E and 416-C with slightly fewer bullets in their magazine than before. Ace and Thermite received slight changes in the set, as the smoke grenades of the first were replaced with clay mines, and the clay grenades of the second were changed to smoke grenades.
The patch also completely removes the Tactical Realism playlist type from the game. Like Call of Duty̵
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.3 Patch Notes
- Replaced smoke grenades with Claymore
- SELMA Aqua Breacher destroys Mira’s Black Mirror window
- Reduced capacity of C7E magazine for 25 + 1 bullets (from 30 + 1)
- Reduces damage from C7E to 42 (from 46)
- Reduced capacity of the magazine 416-C to 25 + 1 (from 30 + 1)
- Increase the vertical impact to 416-C
Launcher on Shumikha
- Magazine capacity increased to 7 (out of 5)
- Increased fire duration to 7s (from 5s)
- Reduced detonation time to 0.75s (from 1s)
- Increased radius of the fire zone up to 1.9 m (from 1.7 m)
- The “projectile launch distance” of the projectile has been increased to 20 m (from 8 m)
- Increased projectile velocity to 30 (out of 20)
- Reduced equipment time to 0.65s (from 0.9s)
- Reduced exposure time to 0.3s (from 0.42s)
- Replaced Claymore with smoke grenades
GRAZY AND IMPROVEMENTS
Certain Rifle Shooter (ATTACKERS)
- Removed 1.0x range access
- Gives access to 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x ranges
- Added 3.0x as default range
Elimination of tactical realism
- Removed the Tactical Realism playlist type from Custom Games.
- Added Interface Preferences to the Options menu that allow players to enable and disable some HUD parameters.
- All Tactical Realism playlists reserved by players will be removed.
- The Statistics micro-application comes with the overlay of Ubisoft Connect.
- Find your statistics and compare them with your friends.
- Discover your style of play as an attacker and as a defender.
Cancellation of a ranked match
- Voting to cancel a match can only be called during the preparatory phase in the first round of the match.
- When a player abstains from voting, it is considered a “no” vote instead of not being counted.
- Voting is still decided by a majority, with ties going in favor of annulment.
- DONE – Attackers can use 2 drones to push the planted fuse inside the target room.
- DONE – The destruction of the environment is not reproduced for a player who joins a current match.
- DONE – Players who leave a ranked or unrated match sometimes cannot rejoin and receive an endless charge.
- DONE – Players can receive a double MMR if 4 players leave the match and join.
- DONE – Explosions can destroy a bandit’s percussion wire through reinforced walls and indestructible floors.
- DONE – Canceling a ranked queue can result in a penalty for abandonment, even if the player has never joined a match.
- DONE – The drone can see through the curtains above the window near 1F Red stairs on the map of Villa.
- DONE – The entrance on the east side of bedroom 2F is blocked if the player is AFK on the Club House map.
- DONE – The player can damage the inside of the car located in the garage on the house card.
- DONE – The drones are stuck in the pile of wood in EXT Stable on the map of Villa.
- DONE – Phone charges do not collide with Outback card operators.
- DONE – The spotlight in the 1F waiting room no longer illuminates the environment when viewed by a 1F customs inspection on a border map.
- DONE – Defenders can be found outdoors when standing near the door frame in waiting room 1F on the border map.
- DONE – Problems colliding around windows on the consulate map.
- DONE – The player can place the detonator between the bomb locations in the 1F Main Lobby on the border map.
- DONE – The attackers have an unfair line of sight through a drone opening from the EXT Office balcony to bedroom 1F on the skyscraper map.
- FIXED – Various problems with LOD on Outback card.
- DONE – Problems with multiple Chalet card collisions on Xbox Series X.
- FIXED – The captured drones of Echo’s Yokai and Mozzie lose their signal on the stairs in the garage corridor B Snowmobile on the Chalet card.
- DONE – When Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge detonates, its HUD remains on the screen.
- DONE – The RFF player is able to eliminate Caveira while she interrogates an attacker.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and user interfaces.
- DONE – Problems with localization during the game.
- DONE – Various problems with sound, SFX and animation during the game.
- DONE – There is an infinite charge if the player starts a replay of the match and enters the Options menu before the operator’s disclosure is completed.
- DONE – An error occurs while trying to purchase currency packs or digital content from the first party store in the PS5 game.
- FIXED – Inconsistent difficulty for Flores in the Battle Pass section and operators
- DONE – The player is kicked out of Squad after changing their spoken language on Xbox.
GameSpot can receive a commission from retail offers.